~The girls~

Hisoka P.O.V

I woke up in a bed. I run my eyes so they adjust to the light. I found myself in a hotel room. It was a V.I.P one appearently. But how did I end up here? I was with Illumi and then....Oh damn... I remembered now... My (y/n) is alive... Not only that but Illumi's sister... It's amazing to know she's alive. I'm so moved by that. She's the closest person to me after all. I've always been attached to her. Do I still have a chance to see her in the future. I sat up and looked around to notice a note. It's (y/n)'s handwriting:

Dearest Clown,
Illumi left yesterday so I took you here and took care of you. No need to thank me. That's what friends do. I hope we get to see each other. And here's my number: 9739XXX9. Feel free to call me. Be well and stay out of Trouble.
(Y/n).

The note smells so good. Just like my (Y/n). What the hell? Why am I saying that?? I don't understand what this feeling is. I probably never will. I'LL text her sometime...
I got up and took a shower and got dressed with the clothes she left for me. She got a good taste to be honest. I really need to catch up with her soon.

On the other side

Illumi P.O.V

Hisoka is not in his floor in the heaven arena. Apparently he got too drunk and... Crap... I left my sister with a drunk Hisoka.... She's going to kill me. I should call her and apologize before it's too late. I took my phone out to call her to find that clown calling me. Speak of the devil...

-Morning Illumi ❤️
- Where's my sister?
- She left me alone T.T
- Good. Where are you?
-at XXXXX hotel.
- Come to our spot. We need to talk
- I'll be there.

I'll call (y/n) later. I still need this Clown's help in my mission today.

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/N) was now at her own villa. She was sitting in a chair in the living room. She was waiting for her friends to get there. The girls from her band. (You can picture little mix XDD). She met them

(y/n) P.O.V

Ugh... I'm sure they're stuck in traffic. They'll be here in an hour at most.
I opened my phone and saw a text from an unknown number. It's probably a fan.

-I can't wait to see you again my darling ❤️.Thanks for taking care of me last night.
⭐-_-💧.

This Clown surely has away with words. I'm blushing so bad. I'm so happy he texted though. Should I reply? I obviously can't say I enjoyed it. What do I say? Don't mention it? That sound good.

- Don't  mention it. Yea maybe...

I freaked out hearing Lana(best friend from the band) knocking the door so fiercely. I jumped up and opened up. We both cuddled then Layla and Kylie(it's a band of four. Best friends of yours as well).

"Let go I'm dying!" I screamed.
"Nah! You came here 6months ago. You didn't comeback. Why the hell did you do that?" Lana yelled.
"It's a long story.." I replied
"We have time till tonight..." Kylie said.
"Let's go eat first!" Layla said.
We all then ordered some take outs. They arrived fast and we sat on the table to eat. We spent the lunch joking and laughing like fools. We then sat on the balcony. We brought some drinks and snacks and I prepared to tell them the story....