~Oops~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I felt the clown put his hand on my shoulder tapping me to turn to face him.
-"Shall we go together?"
-"yea sure but don't try to stop me".
-"don't worry that's not happening."
-"good let's go!"
We were the last ones there. All 109 applicants got in already. Then we ran inside the maze I took the lead so that I could use my using my powers to find the way out. The clown surprisingly didn't notice when I raised my hand at the air to check the end of the maze. It was one of my abilities to control wind... I was still running and focusing my power and did not notice that an examinee attacked me.in second he was on the floor shaking with a card in his chest and his tag was in Hisoka's hand. He was so fast...
-"I got my tag to pass. It's your turn now (Y/n\N)-chan~"
'WHEN DID HE START CALLING ME THAT?' I slightly blushed at that...
-"yea I'll handle it".
As we walked a woman stood in our way. An examiner. She kept babbling nonsense about how impossible it is to pass her and bla bla bla. I simply took her tag as I passed by her then knocked her out with my bare hands. Hisoka smirked and let out a bit of an aura. It seemed nothing like strong actually
-"you're letting out bloodlust...BAAKA".
"-Oops my bad~"
He followed me with that creepy smirk still on as I led the way out of the maze...

Hisoka P.O.V

(Y/n\N)-chan is quiet something... She didn't even take a second to knock that examiner out. This girl has alot more for me to discover... She's somehow interesting...
~~~~~~~~~~