50

The plan has officially been cleared up and everyone nodded admitting that she was an actual genius.

"Well while we do all of this, what are you planning to do by yourself? Your plan to take the troupe is smart but I know you are up to something bigger girl"

Machi said earning the two men's attention.

"Let's just say that I'll do what I have to do"

"And what is that?"

"Do your parts of the plan, I'll do mine. The world doesn't know where I am  or if I'm alive. So're all set?"

"Yes of course"

"It'll be fun~"

"Fuck yeah I'm in"

"That's my girl"

Y/n gave Machi a high five wit the two men watching them confused.

"So you gave her a high five because she cursed?"

Illumi said raising a brow at his sister. Hisoka chuckled slightly.

"It's one of the effects of spending time with my y/n. Even Chrollo got the cursing thing from you"

Hisoka said still looking at his girlfriend.

"That's how I actually found out she was alive. He dropped a book and yelled 'fuck you'. I just had a gut feeling he got it from the Godess of cursing herself"(that's what my classmates call me XD)

"Machi I just liked you a whole fucking lot more when you called me that"

Y/n smirked looking at Machi.

"Girl! Control yourself! Geez you and y/b will be the reason if I turned into a lesbian"

"She's taken ya know?"

"So what?"

"And I'm definitely not going to allow her to date anyone else. Not in a million years"

Hisoka said death glaring Machi who just stuck her tongue at him. Y/n totally ignored them and was deep in her thoughts.

"You kind of reminded me I have to contact them. We have work to do"

"You know your group is just a group of dancers and singers right?"

Y/n was now laughing at Machi's statement. She soon regained her composure and grinned.

"Did you think we were a simple bunch of singers? Cute"

Hisoka and Machi both raised a brow at her.

"They're not just singers but one of the gangs that are feared by every mafia in the business world. Right Ms Blue spirit?"(go with it)

Illumi said eyeing his sister.

"Someone did a serious investigation on us, smart step"

"Someone used to say 'research is the most important part of a mission' when we used to work together"

"Well research the enemy not your fucking sister"

"I do whatever the fuck I want, y/n-- shit I'm getting affected by you"

"Told you"

Y/n just stood up a d headed inside.

"It's impolite to leave your guests sister, mother would be proud"

"You know the way out"

"Rude"

Machi just smiled and left. Illumi just sighed and left as well leaving hisoka to follow y/n.