46

Author's point of view:

"Oh, it's you. I thought it was someone else since your shadow kind of scared the shit out of me. Anyways, you have a lot to explain"

Y/n said making Chrollo chuckle.

"You never change do you? Who did you think I am? Who else would save your ass when you need other than me?"

He replied as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I thought you were someone who really hates me-"

"Well you really are hard to love honestly"

"Okay that hurt a bit, coming from you, the most creppy person I know"

"If you don't count your brother or boyfriend"

"Okay, can you explain what the fuck happened after my car exploded"

"I saved your ass"

"A longer explanation please"

"I brought you here since it was the safest place I could think of. I got you some serious medical help since you nearly died. Unfortunately since you have been sleeping for too long you won't be able to walk soon, since you can't even feel them now"

He explained as he looked at her. She knew this guy wouldn't do something without a reason, that's what she learnt after meeting the troupe, nothing is free.

"What is it that you want?"

She asked in a cold way.

"Well I'd say you get your boyfriend away from me, the further the better since he keeps following me but that's not what I really want"

"So?"

"I want to fight him, all out and if he wins, I'll tell him you are alive"

"And if he doesn't?"

"I'll keep you here with me. Wouldn't it be fun?"

"Please, you know you won't"

"That's not what I meant you dumbass"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you have any idea how dangerous it is for you to leave here? This place is the kind of nen blocking. No one feels your nen once you are inside"

"You do know who tried to kill me right? You know everything"

"Not everything but I do know that it is someone you know very well and knows about you dating that crazy shit"

"First of all, it's Hisoka, second, if you ever call him that I won't need more than a minute to kill you, third,good thinking that creppy asshole is probably the only one who'd be brave enough to act up"

"Wow, you really love that jerk"

"I wouldn't date him if I didn't, duh"

"Do you think your family will find out about him?"

"I bet Illumi is after him. He is the most suspicious"

"You were 'dead' for sometime but everyone is talking about you, seriously you got even more famous"

He said as he handed her a bunch of newspapers. Each one had mentioned y/n Louise.

'after y/n's disappearance.. What will happen to B/n?'

'fans sad about the singer's disappearance'

'friends post pictures and prayers  for the star to be found'

'y/n ruling the music industry even after her disappearance'

'y/n's new songs get multiple awards'

'B/n leave their old management company'

'bandmates of y/n share videos of y/n and speak about their best friend'

"Wow, I never these hoes would talk about me in a good way, guess I picked the right friends"

She chuckled to herself. As Chrollo kept smiling at her sadly. He really liked her, but y/n surely wasn't the type of a girl who'd give up on the one she loves. He also knew if he'd just keep her to himself she'd surely hate him deeply. Y/n only saw him as a friend, so he wouldn't even dream of being with her in a romantic way. He wanted to be by her side even as friends, what really mattered is that he wasn't dumb enough to make her hate him like an ass. He had principles after all.....
(We're nothing more than friends~~)

_________/\__________/\_________/\____

//I'm back bitches!
Some of u guessed right!
I'm including the first few chapters of the manga! Not the new arc part! I'm a nice person!

Chrollo: nice my ass
Author shut up old man

Only the part of the Chrollo and Hisoka fight! Since that part almost got nothing to do with the arc and is more like fan service by Togashi (my keyboard wrote shit instead but I had to change it XD)