~You're so cute~

(Y/N) P.O.V
I woke up to the voice of the announcer saying that we've arrived to the fourth phase. And that it's gonna start in 2hours.
Wait... Wasn't I waiting for Hisoka to go eat? How the hell did I get here? I was so confused...
I got up and put on my outfit and left to the deck of the airship. Once I arrived I spotted Hisoka and went in his direction. He smiled and waved at me.
"Had enough sleep?"
"What the hell happened? I don't remember going to my room to sleep"
"You've slept in the hallway. I took you back. I couldn't wake you"
"Oh... That explains a lot INCLUDING WHY I'M THIS HUNGRY!" I said a bit too loud everyone heard it. Awkward... Hisoka only chuckled.
"Let's go then!"
I smiled happily a bit surprised by that. We went to the canteen.
I picked some (F/F), cakes and some chocolate. I loved chocolate so much. Killua did as well. I miss that kid. Hisoka only took a black coffee. We sat down and I started eating up with Hisoka kept looking at me wide eyed. Probably surprised I could eat this fast.

Hisoka P.O.V

She looks so cute and so funny like this. I could watch her forever. Her soft voice sounds like music to my ears, her gentle smile that makes me feel attracted to her, her (E/C) that makes me warm. What the hell am I thinking?. She suddenly became so important to me. Should I tell her? No... No yet...
I got back to reality by her voice calling my name. As I looked at her I saw chocolate all over her cheek. I couldn't help but laugh. A true laugh from the bottom of my heart. I don't remember laughing like that before I met her. This girl surely is special.
I reached out for her cheek and cleaned it up using a tissue form the table. She looked stunned.

(Y/N) P.O.V

What is happening why is my heart pumping so bad right now? My face is heating up. There is something in my stomach too. Damn it's annoying... Why does this clown seem even more attractive than ever?... Do I feel something for this clown? No way! I haven't even gotten the chance to know him. But yet I feel like he's irreplaceable in my heart. Is it....? I'll let it be for now. I need time to understand this.
"Yo should eat properly. You're a lady (Y/N)~"
"SCREW THAT I'M HUNGRY!"
Hisoka only laughed. He seemed to truly laugh this time. He'd usually smirk or smile. But this laugh of his is so pure and so cute. A moment later, The announcer spoke again. And said We should get to the deck right now for the phase to begin.

3rd person P.O.V

little did they know the chairman was watching them from a small distance along with the other examiners.
"That's my ship! They'll end up together one day" said the chairman
"Yeah that obvious"the bean said
"But who in the hell would actually love that creepy clown? I mean... He looks so gay!"said the brown haired examiner
"Don't judge them!"Satotz relied
"All of you shut up already don't jinx them" the chairman added

They all went to the deck following Hisoka and (Y/N)
the next phase is about to start...