~the story~

I am. I'm sorry for hiding all this from, I just didn't.... Expect all of this to actually happen. As I was the third child in the Zoldyck family, I was under so much pressure. My mom didn't like me since I was an emotional girl. I was at the age of three when I started learning to use my ability. And I accidentally broke a window, she first punished me. When she was at it I froze her in position. My grandfather and father were shocked but soon decided to take me away to practice my powers and get my nen. I Trained hard. They got me the nen eyedrops I have and when I was nine when I got home to see that illumi and Milluki grew up, met Killua Alluka, and a new born Kalluto. We grew closer than ever. My mom still hated me. I wasn't allowed out side the house again until that day I was sent to the hunter exam. Where I met you. It changed my life as I was given more freedom. My father allowed me to leave the house. I met everyone at home. I bid farewell with them and left there and came to this city" she said shaking a little bit and clenching her hands. I sat closer to her and held her hands to make her feel at ease putting on a soft smile. She smiled back and continued." I arrived a day later and bumped you about a week since I arrived to this city. And at that time we went to the heavens arena together" taking a long breathe, she looked at me with a serious look on her face and firm in her (e/c) eyes." Skipping all the things that happened until the day you left. As I promised, I was waiting for you to come back from your mission for those 7months. yet I was challenged for my floor. The guy I was up against is... The son of Akagi family, the one I supposed my mom would have suggested to be my husband if she knew I was alive. At that time, when I was about to win, he told me that my mom sent him after me and that she'd kill you my nen master, my friend who trained with me and Alluka. I was so mad ye I had to obey them or the worst would've happened. We left the city in the car. On the way he drove to a cliff which made the car fall of the roof and land in the forest. I got up as I got injuries all over my hands. He then threw three needles at me. One to block all my nen. Second to poison me. The third made me lose my memory. I fell there on the ground. I'd have been dead in a few days if not for my ability as a Clarke" this guy is dead meat when I find him" I was then picked up by the phantom troupe"
(*Hisoka's face:

 I'd have been dead in a few days if not for my ability as a Clarke" this guy is dead meat when I find him" I was then picked up by the phantom troupe"(*Hisoka's face:

I couldn't help it XDDD)
"They became my friends. The only ones I had at that time. They managed to help me remove the first an the second needles from me. They said I was the only one to remove the third. A few months later, I decided to leave them and move on for good. I've moved to another continent where I've managed to win the competition and meet a lot of celebrities and made a lot of friends and fans all over the world. And a few months ago, I've managed to remove that thing from me. Its effect is already in progress. I've managed to always postpone it with my abilities..." I was shocked but as she soon held my hand tightly I was brought back to reality." I'm sorry... I just couldn't show up in front of you or my family or the troupe. I couldn't explain a thing or understand what I was thinking. I was a mess. I couldn't even think straight" I soon grabbed her into a hug as she broke down crying.