~Kalluto and Milluki

(Y/N) P.O.V

I went to the garden to see Kalluto. He loves to train here. He surely grew up an learned to hide his presence. I'm proud. He fell on my back hugging me from behind. This kid really is different when we're alone.
"Nee-san! Did you find me out" he said giggling cutely
"Nope Kallu. I didn't feel you at all. Good job!" I said trying to get him off me. He jumped Infront of me and asked
"So..??"
"Did it" I said showing my license. He started jumping up and down. How cute to see him act his age.
"Soo... Do you want anything from outside? Next time I come home I'll bring you whatever you like to have" I said patting his head.
"Nee-san I want a fan! Like the ones mom has!" He said yelling excitedly.
"I'll bring you many. Just practice your Nen and get stronger. We'll fight when I come. See you soon Kallu!" I hugged him lightly as he hugged back.
This kid is really awesome. He really is different and rather serious and smart for his age. I have high expectations of him. This kid is gonna be a strong fighter when he grows up. I always thought that since that time when he broke Illumi's arm when he came to me to go on a mission. We were playing. He really loves that I spend time with him. I can't wait to fight him~
I slapped myself in my head for the thought. Damn it's all that Clown's fault that I'm becoming weird!
As I was leaving Kalluto. My mom showed up Infront of me, again. She was still mad I'm leaving. I can read it in her face. I simply greeted her and went to Milluki's room. He's always there. I opened the door and got in. I was always the only one allowed to enter like that. I was close with Milluki as well. He's quite the funniest one here at home. Kinda silly too.
"Nee-san, you're back? I'm sure you got the licence" he said while playing Minecraft on the PlayStation. I took his side and started to play with him.
"Yep all done. I'm leaving home now. You know my agreement with dad. Do you want anything from outside?"
"Many games, many figures, many manga!!" He shouted as he was trying to escape the creeper.
(if u know what I meant)
"Sure thing! By the way did you finish the animes I recommended?" I giggled as I got him from behind.
"I finished almost half of them. By the time I finish them I'll text you. My opinions and ask for more recommendations from you nee-san!" He said as he tried to beat me.
"And you're dead!" I said shouting at him.
"Next time you won't be able to beat me!" He fought back.
"See you soon Millu!" I said waving back at him.
"Bye, nee-san!" He said focusing on his game.