~The date pt.2~

(y/n) P.O.V

I feel sorry for Hisoka having to endure all people taking time from our little 'Date' but he looks really funny. That impatient expression is really out of this world! I can't help it but chuckle at him.
"Oi where are we going now?"
"Follow me and you'll find out"
Too secretive huh?
We soon arrived to a cinema? Okay... This is going to be fun!
As soon as we sat, I knew what movie we were about to watch since my song was playing during the few moments before it started. I personally never watched any movie I appeared in not to mention I was the female lead! Can't wait to see his expression. After it started with me telling the backstory of the film, Hisoka found out. He looked at me like:

"You surprise me again""What? I didn't watch it before! Baakaaa! I'm not that arrogant to watch my own

"What? I didn't watch it before! Baakaaa! I'm not that arrogant to watch my own. This is more like reaction time game!"
"Alright! Next time I'll make sure you don't know the movie already!"
N-next time?! He surely plans a lot of dates... Will I be able to go on all of them? Alright!! Don't cry on your first date! And the movie started.

~Time skip till the end of the movie brought to you by a sad girl waiting for Meiji Tokyo renka 2~

"I can't you were that dumb!"
"Baakaaa that's not me! That's Mei who did!"
"You're the actress!"
"I'm literally not the one who wrote the  script! If I did I wouldn't make it so sad! And also--" I almost slipped! Thank god.
"But I'm glad you didn't-" he got closer as I was getting away until I was pinned to the wall" or I'd have to look for another girlfriend" I blushed. What is he talking about?
I escaped his gaze for the next five minutes as we made our way out. We walked into a crowd of people so he held my hand. I blushed. Well he obviously didn't want me to get lost! Or did he...? DON'T OVERTHINK BAAKAAA

~time skip after dinner~ brought to you by a girl recommending you to watch Meiji Tokyo Renka~

"You look happy. Had fun?" Hisoka asked.
"Of course! I had so much fun! A normal girl would have fun if they had such a day!"
"(Y/n)... Didn't you realize yet?" He leaned closer to me.
"What?"
"Ugh... I give in... I never treated you as a friend..."
"What do you mean?"
He pulled me closer to his chest as his grip on me tightened. I couldn't say a word until her spoke again.
"(Y/n) you were never a normal girl... You are different. You are brave. You are strong. You are kind. You are gentle and caring. I feel emotions around you..."
"I-I..."
"You always put others first. You are special and unique. And these are the reasons why I probably fell in love with you..."
"H-Hisoka..."
"And I'm not expecting any feelings from you..." Before I realised it tears were steaming down on my face. I also loved him alot but still... I don't know if I'd be able to live that long and be with him.
"That's not it Hisoka..."
"What is it that you're crying for?"
"I didn't expect you to have the same feelings I have towards you..." His eyes widened and he pulled me for another hug.
"Would you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course!"

We got home. And let's just say that we didn't sleep well...

I might end this story soon tho...