~Perfect Match~

Hisoka P.O.V
I kinda enjoy her company ever since I saw her. I feel attracted to her but in a different way. It's like I want to protect her and keep her happy... It's weird enough saying it. But what will she think of me if I tell her? I'll just be by her side. Sadly we'll end up being separated at the end of this exam. But... I truly wish I'd be able to see her once in a while it'd be great...

(Y/N) P.O.V

I wouldn't usually admit but this clown is my saviour from boredom. Since no one here is actually talking to me at all. I left the house with a goal which is to get this licence for my freedom but c'mon I'm gonna have fun since I'm sure I can pass. Hisoka keeps me amused with his silly jokes. He's not as bad as I thought at first okay first impressions are bad. I started to get used to him. It'd seem weird not have him around after the exam.
~time skip to 2days later~
An old man called us one after one according to the tags we got at the first phase. I was the 9th. Hisoka was 10th. I was on my way there with that clown tagging along as usual. As I got into the room they showed me, I looked back at Hisoka to see him smirking at waving at me. I felt me face heat up as I got inside. The man with a huge white bread smiled at me and said:
-"Hello miss (Y/N), I'm the chairman of the hunter association. I'm going to ask you some questions and you have to answer honestly. you're welcome to have a seat".
-"Okay thank you sir".
-"First what do you plan on doing with the licence?".
-"Get my freedom from the family house".
-"Second who is the person you wanna fight here the most?".
-"the 25 guy is probably the only one I wanna fight. He seems strong".
-"alright, who's the person you'd not want to fight".
I blushed slightly and said
-"the 10, Hisoka".
-"thanks for your efforts and good luck you may leave now".
-"bye".
As soon as I closed the door I ran into Hisoka who actually stayed there.
-"done already? That's surely fast".
-"yea see you later".
-"you're not gonna wait for me?~ I'm hurt~".
-"get in already I'm hungry...."
"....."
-" ALRIGHT I'LL WAIT FOR YOU HURRY UP!"
He smirked and got in there. I sat down to the ground and waited for him...

Hisoka P.O.V

This old guy is kind of annoying... He keeps giving me that look of see what you did there. I really wanna fight him right now.
"So Hisoka... What do you plan to use this licence on?"
"I'd use it to kill and not get sued for it"
"Who do you want to avoid fighting the most"
"The girl who was here just now. No 9 (Y/N)"
His eyes widened at my words probably because I answered too fast? I don't know
"Who do you want to fight the most here?"
"25. He's the most interesting one to fight here"
"Okay you may leave"
*when Hisoka was leaving the chairman thought:
"These two are a perfect match"*
Once I ppened door I saw a sleeping
(Y/N). "She's so cute". I should take her to her room since I can't bear to wake her up. As I held her I felt warm... What was that?

3rd person P.O.V

Hisoka held (Y/N) bridal style.
On the other hand, the chairman was watching them from his slightly open door
"I was damn right they're perfect one for another".
Hisoka took her to her room which was next to his, lied her on her bed and decided to stay for a bit. He kept playing with her long (H/C) hair for a while. Then decided to leave her to sleep in peace....