Stuck In The Elevator With Harry Styles

Prologue

"Happy Birthday Red!" I was finally turning 17! I have my license and my own car. Junior in high school. Life is good. I have a normal teenage life. Besides the fact that it's all about to change with one little birthday present.

"One Direction tickets really? Guys, I'm 17!" Okay I don't mind music. I actually enjoy a lot of music. But one thing I can't stand is dramatic boy bands. Or just mainstream singers. I enjoy some like Coldplay or Katy Perry. But people like Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson bug me.

"Just take some friends and have a fun night out! We already have a hotel set up and a limo will come and get you guys," my mom said. My parents owned about four concert halls in the state of California. So my sister and I basically get front row seats to every concert here. Not to mention back stage passes and after parties. We were never allowed to the after parties till we turned 17. So I guess I can go now.

"Of all people though! Why One Direction?" I asked following my mom.

"You father met the boys and they thought your dad was a pretty nice guy. They invited you!" She said hoping to get some kind of reaction out of me. I just stared blankly.

"Mom. They are 5 boys who are full of them selves and are cocky and no. I'm not going. Give the tickets to Tia. I bet she would like them!" I said referring to my little sister.

"Your going and that's final! I'm not fighting with you about this anymore Logan. Now go get ready for the party," she said walking away from me.

"What party!?" I yelled after.

"Work party? Linda should have set the dress on your bed. Now go. Margret is waiting so she can do your hair," and she was gone.

My names Logan Paisley. But everyone calls me Red. I was born with bright red hair an it just barley faded into a pretty brown color last year. But the name kind of stuck with me. Oh and did I mention our family is rich? Well like I said before my family owns four concert halls here in California. 3 in Vegas. 2 in Utah. And a few others here and there. I don't complain about many concerts. Some I didn't even bother. But now they are MAKING me go?

Things are about to change.