His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 43

"Are you sure that's it?" December asked.

I did a lite nod keeping my eyes fixed on the building.

"But in the picture it's looks.......alive and now it looks abandoned." December said.

This building used to be a police station and now it's abandoned with graffiti all over it and boards on the windows and the door.

"Ima go look around.'' December said unbuckling himself and opening the door. I quickly got his arm and pulled him back in, reaching over him and closing his door.

"What the hell is your problem?" he asked annoyed.

I did a lite nod looking in front of me as in saying "look"

There was a guy that had came out from the "abandoned" building.

"Alright?" I heard him speak into his walkie talkie before stopping in his tracks.

"Ill be there in a few minutes, then we're gonna head to Cassie's Pizza Place a few miles back." I heard the guy on the walkie talkie state.

"Why there? What about that hotel a few hours back?" The guy from the building said.

"It's to far, and the guy named Blake just called and said they were there a few minutes ago. we're gonna have to look at the cameras for there car," the guy said through the walkie talkie. "then we'll track it down."

"Okay. ill meet you around the corner." the guy that had came out the building said.

"Copy that."

The guy that had came out the building, started walking in the opposite direction as us.

We need to find another car before they come back

I turned my car on after that guy had walked away.

I'm gonna have to ditch my car for a bit.

"Where are we going?" December asked I ignored him and started driving down the road looking for a nice car I can steal for now.

I saw an old beat up car in an alley, probably abandoned.

Then I drove down the Main Street and saw a pink truck parked outside a fast food place.

Ew pink

I hate bitch ass pink. its to girly.

"What are we gonna do?" December asked looking at me confused.

I ignored his gaze and kept looking.

I then saw a black dodge challenger and damn I wanted that.

I pulled into the parking lot and stopped right beside it.

"Jordan? what are you gonna do?" he asked slightly getting nervous.

I ignored him and got out my car quickly before sticking a long thin wire in the car and pulling it out.

I jumped in and roared it to life.

"Jordan?!" December yelled getting nervous and angry at the same time.

I pointed to the alley way a few miles ahead, telling him to go there.

I closed the door and quickly sped off trying not to creat as much attention.

2 days later

"Jordan I still can't believe you did that." December growled. I rolled my eyes.

I just borrowed it

I already had to hit him a few times cuz he was making a scene and creating to much attention.