His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 9

I walked in the office cause I've been called up here and i wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with the queen bees.

"Sit down." the principle said wen we walked in.

We all sat down.

"So Jenny, Kayla and Diana are saying that you three and Brian locked them in a room and put bugs in there too." he said. we all shrugged

"Don't just shrug someone is gonna give me some answers!" he yelled. if it was someone else he yelled t I'm sure they would've flinched but we're not scared of him and it doesn't bother us if he yelled at us cuz we are pretty much used to it.

"We didn't do anything." jade said through clenched teeth. she was pissed not at the principle but I bet at the queen bees because they snitched.

"We both know that you did have something to do with it." he said.

"Well do you have anything on us?" Jane asked slightly mad like jade too.

"No but I know-

"No butts, when you don't have something on us don't blame us." Jane said. we all got up and walked out when I looked back he looked piss not only cuz he didn't get us in trouble but because we had the last word and we talked back to him and we walked out the door.

"Why were you guys in the office." someone said in front of us. I was to busy looking down on the floor trying not to step on the lines that made a square.

"Why do you want to know?" jade hissed t the brown eyed boy.

Him and the green, blue eyed boys seemed a little intimidated by her.

"I was just asking." He said.

I sighed but I still had my smirk on. I walked pass him and was gonna go outside.

"You shouldn't smoke everyday." the green eyes boy said to me while the two boys were arguing with the Js and Brian.

I just glared at him and walked out the halls.

I lit up a smoke and breathed in and breathed out.

3 hours later

"Jane, jade, Brian and Jordan come to the principles office now." The speaker said.

We were at lunch and just started talking about a few things.

"I wonder what we did now." I said. they nodded. We all walked out and walked in the principles room.

when we got there we just walked in without talking to the lady in the front that always ask what you want.

Some workers looked at us a little mad because we just walked in but some workers that realized it was us, didn't get mad.

"Excuse you." someone said. I'm guessing a new worker. she stood in front of me putting her hands on her hips.

"Did someone let you in?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did." I said and walked pass her.

"Rude." she said. I smirked then I walked in the principles office and sat down. I sat down in a seat that was in front of the principles desk.

I put my feet on it like if i owned it.

This looks all to familiar. more like dah ja vu.

"Well girls, Brian, I have something that I would like to talk about with you guys." he said. oh I have a feeling that something gonna go down.....badly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter but something is gonna go down that you won't even expect it.

So vote, comment.

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.