His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 8

The teachers eyes widened at the situation when she saw Monique sitting in my chair. I'm sure she knew that shit was gonna go down.

And guess who decided to walk in right now?

Ding Ding Ding

The blue eyed boy. he went to go sit down by his two friend that were staring at me to see what ill do next.

I turned to Monique.

"Get out of my seat" I said in a low warning tone.

"This is my seat." She said with a challenging voice.

"Get out of my seat now" I hissed at her.

"Make me." She said. worse decision to make when it comes to me.

I stood up straight

"Do you really want me to?" I asked and put my hands in my pocket on my leather jacket.

"Yeah." she said. I smirked.

"Monique come sit right here." the teacher said slightly scared ,not cuz of me but for Monique.

Monique ignored her.

I sighed "well you asked for it." I said.

Monique then realized what I meant but was to slow to function it cuz by that time my fist collided with her nose.

Crack

She gots a broken nose just like I did to Jenny and Diana.

------------------
|Broken nose |
|List                .|
|                       .|
|Jenny            .|
|Diana            .|
|Monique      .|
-----------------

She cried out in pain.

"I think you should get that fixed." I said. she looked up very mad an was gonna hit me but I dodged it and slammed her head down on her desk.

"Stop!" the teacher said and came to help Monique.

"I got blood on my shirt!" Monique yelled.

"Ewww blood is on my desk." I mocked her. everybody laughed.

"What's your problem?" Brooklyn asked stepping towards me.

"I don't have a problem......right now." I said stepping towards her and making her a little scared but she took a step back.

"I'm not scared of you." she said.

"Really then why did you back away from me?" I asked walking closer when she had took a step back.

"Brooklyn why don't you take Monique to the nerses office?" the teacher asked. I'm sure she only said that to save her from the beating I was gonna do on her but Brooklyn didn't look like she cared if we fought she had a little bit if confidence in her.

"Fine" Brooklyn said but she brushed my shoulder on purpose.

She walked pass me but I turned around grabbed her arm and socked her in her stomach really hard.

"My bad." I said sarcastically.

I walked out the classroom and walked out the school.

I just decided to sit on the bench in front if the school and wait till schools out.

"Alright......ok.....ill get him out of school right now........ok bye." a familiar voice said walking my way.

I pulled out a smoke and started to smoke one. I've been smoking alot today I guess I've been stressed out, worrying about Lea.