His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 20

2 seconds

1 second

And it paused, it stopped.

"Did you stop it?" Brian asked, trying to be a little calm.

"Who was the one that triggered it?" I hissed.

"Um I want something to eat, does uh anyone want anything?" Daryl asked nervously standing up.

"Daryl." I said dangerously low.

"I didn't do it!" he yelled quickly, to quickly.

"Didn't I say not to touch the computer keys?" Jade hissed getting up.

"I-I-I-I" he stuttered getting scared.

"Daryl!" I hissed taking a step closer forwards him.

His eyes widened and he took a step back.

"You're dead meat." Brian said, warning him of all three of us.

"Run." Brian whispered, trying to help him get away from us and indeed he did.

Jade was the one to go after him while me and Jane smirked at each other.

"What is she gonna do to him?" Jayden asked.

"They'll be back down in about five minutes." Jane said waving her hand dismissively.

Jane and the guy started to talk a little but I decided to stay out of this conversation, I mean all the conversations with the guys.

"Jordan?" jai asked. I snapped my head towards his direction and glared an icy glare.

"What?" I snapped.

He walked closer to me but was very hesitant and he kept on looking at my fists, I guess to see of I would hit him. smart boy.

"I'm sorry." he said once he was like five inches away from me.

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "for what?"

"For earlier, it was a dare, and I'm sorry." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Cool." I said sarcastically and turned my back towards him.

"Jordan I am sorry." he said.

"Good for you." I said then walked away to go sit down by December.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh." Daryl yelled from up stairs.

Well I'm sure Jade had got him.

"Your friend screams like a girl." Jane said. All the guys rolled there eyes.

"I know." Jayden muttered.

"We're back!" jade said coming down with a scared Daryl while he was wearing only his boxers but jade had put a bra on him and had put a thong over his boxers while wearing some high heels.

Jane started laughing and I had to bite my lip from laughing.

Jai ,Jayden, Normans and December were laughing while Brian was bitting his lip to try and be a good friend and not laugh at him.

"I want a lap dance!" Jane yelled out making everybody laugh even harder.

"I'm not a stripper!" Daryl yelled embarrassed and angry at the same time.

"Nice thong." I said. he glared at me and true to walk back into the hallway to go into his room.

"Hey guys-whoa um I want a lap dance!" amber said trying not to laugh but she got a glare from Daryl.