His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 22

I looked up and saw........Jenny......kayla......and Diana. (They are from the first few chapters if you forgot they are the queen bees. they hated Jane jade and Jordan. Jordan and her girls played pranks on them. they are from the Forster home that Jordan an the girls used to be at.)

"What are you doing here?" I hissed.

"Oh well we all got transferred to a different foster home. what are you doing here?" Jenny asked.

"The same." I spoke up for all of us.

"Oh well it was nice seeing you again." Diana said looking at all of us.

"Wait, who are these cuties?" Kayla asked looking at all the guys.

I slammed my hand down on the table.

"Walk away." jade hissed an warned at the same time.

"What are you gonna do about it huh?" Jenny asked with a smirk looking down at us. I bet we don't look that intimidating since we are sitting down.

"Oh don't even get us started." Jane snapped.

"Where's lea? that stupid little girl ?" Diana asked.

I stood up, very angry and I had to kinda walk over December to get to the girls since he was blocking me from them.

I looked them dead in the eyes and I had my fist clenched.

"Oh she's not here? why is that? was she transferred to a different foster home or what? She was stupid anyways. I don't even know why you like her. why you had took care of her. she was just worthless-"

I pushed Jenny a little bit but it was strong enough for her to fall.

I didn't even give her a chance to finish that sentence, I was just so pissed anyways.

"You stupid bitch!" Kayla said standing in front of me, blocking me from Jenny.

I socked her hard on the side of the head and she was nocked out cold.

I looked at Jenny who was getting up and I socked her gut as hard as I can then i kneed her stomach.

I was being pulled off by Diana but I turned around lightning quick to face her and I took a swing towards her face and I ever heard her nose crack. damn this is like the second time I had broke her nose.

Blood was gushing out of her nose and she was crying in pain. I turned back around to Jenny and straddled her. I started throwing wild and hard punches until I was being pulled off.

I barely noticed that Jane and jade and the guys were surrounding us.

And it was just noisy.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Diana yelled trying to get up and trying to help her friends as well

"You should already know better than to mess with her or any of us." Jane hissed.

Jenny and Diana scoffed before leaving with a stumbling Kayla.

"Queen bees make everything worse!" jade hissed.

4 hours later

"Finally! we are home!" Daryl yelled running towards the couch and jumping on it.

"How'd it go?" Gaige asked from the kitchen.

"Good I guess." jai answered walking to the couch along with the other guys.