His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 23

Boooooooooooooom!

My ears were ringing since it was so close to my ears. I couldn't hear nothing it was dead silent.

And trust me it stung like hell.

I tried moving but I ha realized that I'm still on the guys shoulder.

I tried wiggling out of his loose grip and before I fell to the ground I saw that he had a fresh wound to his upper back that was so close to my head.

But everything was silent all I heard was ringing noises. I stood up quickly but that was a mistake since I almost fell but something made me gain my balance again.

5 minute later

I could still hear ringing but not a much. I was now in the passengers seat and I had my seat belt on.

"Jordan can you drive?" Jayden asked panicky.

All I did was do a light nod and start the engine.

I could kinda hear like whispers from the guys and my girls.

When Jayden had spoke it only sounded like he was whispering to me.

"Jordan there behind us, now please hurry." Brian said trying to make it seem like he was calm to not put any pressure on me.

I stepped on the gas pedal and we were out of here. I tried I ignore my hurting ears which was hardly impossible cuz it felt like someone was trying to pull my ear off, but I ignored it anyways.

"Jordan where are we going?" Daryl asked.

"In three seconds they should be on our ass, and I can't lead them to the house dumbass." I said.

3

2

1

*Honk honk*

I looked into my mirror that was by the widow and I was right. they were now following us.

"You can out drive them right?" jai asked. which my hearing started to get clear.

"Yeah." jade spoke up for me since I was to busy looking at the streets and looking back in the mirror to see if they were still on our asses.

"What's that?" Daryl asked scared pointing at jaded side of the window.

"A sticky grenade." jade said casually while she rolled down her window and took it off throwing it back at the people behind us.

But they quickly swerved the car and dodged it.

Shit. Well I'm sure people are gonna have to do a lot of building now.

I turned a sharp left faking a right and then I took another left turn and another. so now I'm sure they couldn't see us.

I went straight and crossed a street into an alley and then I took a right turn.

5 minutes later

We were parked at a fast food place since the guys love food.

We were inside and the guys were eating while me, December, Norman, jade and Jane were alert. I mean how can you eat at a time like this? seriously?

"I bet you, I could eat this whole thing in three minutes." Jayden told jai, pointing to the huge hamburger in front of him.

Jai smirked. "deal."