His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 17

"Hey?" someone said dangerously low. I turned around and saw December with a gun, and he was pointing that to my head. I glared at him. Why the fuck would he point a gun to my head?!

"What?" I snapped.

And even if it wasn't me then why would and intruder rummage through the fridge asshole?

He sighed then he sat on the island counter and was looking at the clock above the fridge.

"It's 3:00 can't you sleep?" he asked putting his gun beside him. I was glaring at him still.

"No." I hissed.

I turned back around and started looking through the fridge again and I finally found a water like after five minutes.

I took a big drink of it but drinking it slowly cuz I don't want to throw up tonight.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked him leaning against the island counter.

"I heard a nose in the kitchen." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"And why the fuck did you point the gun to my head?" I snapped.

"Uh cuz I saw someone in the house and they were in the dark looking around." he said.

"Yeah in the fridge." I snapped.

"You'd be surprise how many times that has happened." he muttered.

I scoffed and walked back up to my room.

Next day

all of us were in the kitchen sitting down at the island counter table thingy cuz the guys wanted to get to know us.

"So where did your mom or dad work?" jai asked. we all went dead silent. the guys think that we still have a dad and mum, when we really were in a foster home.

"Well?" Daryl asked. we all stayed quiet and we all probably stayed like that for five minutes while the guys gave us questioning looks.

"So are you gonna tell us?" norman asked giving all of us questioning eyes.

"Jordan?!" I heard lea yell i turned around and saw lea running down the hall.

"Lea be careful." Gaige yelled while running after her to. Lea came right to me and I picked her up, it hurt my stomach a little but but I ignored it.

"Jordan?" lea said excitedly while hugging me, I smiled.

"Hey baby girl." I said.

"I haven't seen you in a while." she said pouting.

"How about when I'm done talking with the guys we could play something that you want to do?" I suggested. she nodded eagerly.

Jai scoffed. "she picks the worse things ever an she makes you do them too." he said looking slightly frightened.

"Of course, she got that from Jordan." Brian said. I glared at him.

"I bet she will make you do stuff that you don't want to do ether." Daryl said crossing his arms over his chest. I scoffed.

"Ha no, both of them together, makes everything turn into hell." Brian said super scared. I smirked.

"So whose the dad?" norman asked. I snapped my head towards him and the girls and Brian got quiet.

"Know Jane and jade before you try an get to know me." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

Lea laid her head on my chest and was looking around at the guys.