His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 10

This looks all to familiar. more like dah ja vu.

"Well girls, Brian, I have something that I would like to talk about with you guys." he said. oh I have a feeling that something gonna go down.....badly.

"Ok." Brian said an that's when the three boys walked in that door and of course jai had to be there too.

Jai locked the door right after he walked in "Well you see these four boys-" he said pointing to them, "- are agents. they work for The Brooklyn Brandon Federal Agency." he said. my eyes widened Brooklyn? does that have something to do with-

"No this agency has nothing to do with Brooklyn and Monique." he said. we all calmed down after he said that.

"Anyways, I am the head leader there and I had to volunteered three girls an one guy, and I picking you. each person would have one agent that would be there partner, but since you guys aren't professionals they are your protecter, care taker, and when I mean that I mean they are gonna protect you from any harm that could come your way until you guys are professionals." he said.

"We can handle ourselves." I hissed at him.

"Yes I have noticed and that one of the reasons why you won't have lots of training to do, I've also noticed you guys been very familiar with the police and been in there for a few days and months since you guys were young and that could be very helpfull, now you guys will be moving into a home with these gentlemen now escort them." he ordered to the four boys behind us.

"No!" I said. They all looked at me.

"I have a little girl at home." I said. Someone kept on tugging on my arm but I kept standing where I was just in case if this asshole says I can't have lea then ill jest the crap out if him till he says I can have her.

"Who?" he asked "Lea?"

"Yeah." I said.

"She'll be there too." he said and that's when I let whoever that was tugging on me make me go.

I looked ahead and saw Jane and jade fighting the guys cuz they were holding on there arms.

Jane had hit the guy with green eyes in the balls.

"Don't touch me." Jane said to him.

"Let go." jade hissed at the brown eyes boy.

I looked at who had me and saw it was the blue eyes boy.

"Space." I said to him and backed away a little but still had his hand on my arm.

"I can walk." I hissed.

"I know." he said. I clenched my teeth.

10 minutes later

"Jordan?!" someone yelled. I looked up and saw Lea looking so scared and had a few tears down her face.

"Baby girl." I said. she jumped in the car and crawled up on me. she was shaking in fear and was now balling her eyes out.

We were all in a limbo and my girls and Brian were sitting on one side while the boys sat on the other. it was amazing in here but I was just to worried to even wonder about it and Jane and jade were pretty worried about Lea too even Brian was. we all kept on asking when they were gonna allow her to be with us.

"It's ok." I said. she sat on my lap and was holding onto me like her life depended on it.

"I-I was so s-scared Jordan." she said still shaking from fear. I hugged her tighter.