His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 33

"Why are you guys here?" I asked all the guys.

"We don't want to be out there with them." Daryl said. I rolled my eyes.

"However, they are good in bed." Norman said, and December nodding as in he's agreeing with him.

"Man whore." Jane said crossing her arms.

Norman rolled his eyes and was about to speak but I cut him off knowing its gonna involve his huge ego

"Anyways what are we gonna do with those bitches?" I asked getting pissed off from what had just happened in the living room.

"That's what we were trying to figure out." jai said.

"Wait." I said narrowing my eyes at them.

"What?" Brian asked. I put my finger to my lip signaling that I was saying to be quiet.

I got up from the bed.

"Never mind." I said acting like everything was ok, but jade, Jane and Brian caught on so they told the rest of the guys to act like everything was ok.

I motioned for jade to come with me and sneakily we went to my door.

I opened it lightning quick and saw Erica Nikki and Sara. they looked scared.

I knew they were trying to ease drop since I had heard one of them scoff when I had called them bitches, I barely have met them and I hate there guts already.

"Trying to ease drop?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

"No why would we want to do that?" one asked, I'm not quiet sure whose who yet.

"I don't know you tell us." jade said.

"Well you guys are fucking stupid if you think that." one said.

"Stupid? us? look at you." I hissed.

"If you were really that smart enough, you'd lie to cover your ass from getting caught." jade hissed.

"Actually if you were that smart you wouldn't even had gotten caught." I hissed.

"Whatever, you just wasting out time." one said with light brown eyes.

"Yeah cuz if you stayed here any longer, you'll get your ass beat bitch." I snapped taking a step closer to these fake bitches.

"By who? cuz you wouldn't put up much of a fight, Jordan." one said looking at me from head to toe while taking a step towards me. the way she was looking at me made me pissed and I know that one of us is gonna walk away with a bruises eye but all I know is that it ain't gonna be me for sure.

And right now at this moment I was pissed off, like who the hell does she think she is walking up to me, or even talking to me like that. And me? I wouldn't put much of a fight?

Well she's dead wrong, yeah I might be hurt right now and the pain killers may be wearing off but that dot mean shit I'm Jordan Chavez I can beat anybody's ass anytime anywhere.

"Why don't you just go back to the living room girls?" Jane hissed coming beside me so me and jade won't be out numbered but even if we did fight I'm sure we'll win.

"And ruin all the fun of not being here? No we're good in fact we are gonna stay for awhile." One said trying to push herself past me and trying to get in but me being me I put my arm on the door frame, not letting her walk by,

"No I don't think so, this is my room, now fuck off." I snapped glaring at them;the glare that I used to do back at the high school; my scary and intimidating stare. They actually did look scared but they quickly brushed it off but I knew that they were still scared because I saw it in there eyes; there facial expression.