His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 21

That's when the gun went off.

"Jordan?"

"Jordan?" someone said.

I woke up and stood up quickly looking at my surroundings, but I calmed down once I saw my girls and the guys asleep on the floor.

"Jordan?" someone repeated.

I looked at December.

"What?" I asked.

"You were sweating and your were shaking so I woke you up. are you ok?" he asked.

I ignored him and walked up to my room.

when I reached my destination I closed the door and went out in the balcony.

That was the first time I ever dreamed that nightmare. I was only 12 when that happened and I was scared, so scared. that was the last time I ever cried. I promised myself To never cry no matter what after that.

My mom she was brave I can tell you that and she was a fighter.

I loved when she would always tell guys to piss off if they tried to get her number

I loved when she would cuss out all these guys for getting in her way.

I loved when she had to kick ass cuz some guy nocked over my ice cream when I was younger.

I loved when she would calm me down when someone nocked over my ice cream.

I loved that when I got hurt she would always tell me soothing words and hug me tight.

And I loved when she would hug me, cuz you know that's your mother who wouldn't like the hugs from there mothers?

I loved when she would laugh because of something I did.

I loved when she would call me baby girl-

No she left me. I don't love her. I'm not her baby girl. I don't care about her. I don't care that she died. she deserved it. she had put me in foster care. she did get what she has got. she was never a mother to me. I hate her!

I'm so much better than what she was. I'm better than her. I'm a better mother figure even though I'm not a mom but I'm better than what she has been.

I pushed any memorize or thoughts about her to the back of my head an pulled out a smoke.

"Jordan?" someone said behind me. I turned around and saw jade, Jane and Brian.

"What" I asked.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked.

"Am I ok from what?" I asked leaning on the railing of the balcony.

"Jordan don't even play the 'I don't know what your talking about' card. December woke us up and told us what happened." Jane said while they all walked closer to me.

"It was my mother." I said bitterly, but it wasn't towards them, it jut came out when I said mother. I didn't like mentioning my mothers name to anyone or even out loud.

They know what happened to my mom well not exactly. they don't know the details about what had happened all they know is that she died and I'm pissed at her for leaving me.

I never went into the details cuz I didn't want to talk about it.

They were there when I had a melt down from what happened an I couldn't stop crying. I was in foster care still from when that had happened. I would visit my mom every once in awhile.