His Secretive Bad Girl (Road Trip)

Chapter 41

"You want me to drive now?" December asked in the passenger seat.

I've been driving for 12 hours straight trying to get to our destination. All we've passed was basically trees and houses but that only lasted for about three hours before going onto a freeway. seeing nothing but a few cars.

"No." I snapped.

For a few minutes I felt Decembers gaze on me and it stayed like that for about three minutes until he spoke up.

"Why do you do that?" he asked.

"Do what?" I snapped.

"You are nice to me for a second or maybe a few minutes and then you turn cold again. but this time you won't even glance at me, why is that? did it have something to do back at the house, with that guy?" he asked.

"No." I hissed.

"Jordan, you can talk to me." December said.

I glared at the road clenching the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. I didn't talk, I kept quiet not even making a sound.

It was dead quiet in the car.

"You wanna check in a hotel for tonight in a few more hours?" December asked and I knew what he was doing he was trying to change the subject, He was smart enough not to get into the situation.

4 hours later

"December?! Why the hell did you do that?!" I shouted at him.

"Do what?" he asked innocently.

"You just pushed me off the bed!" I yelled getting up ready to launch at him.

"Cuz I wanted us to hang out." he said smiling sheepishly while looking down at the floor.

"So you kick me off the bed, yelled in my ear and dumped water on me cuz you wanted to fucking hang out with me?"

"Yeah." December said with the same sheepish smile.

"You dumbass!" I yelled before pouncing onto him.

I straddled him taking a quick hard punch to his face and punching his chest.

20 minutes later

After about 20 minutes Of him getting a beating from me I was now sitting on the bed pleased with myself while December laid on the floor groaning in pain.

"Now you know not to wake me up dumbass!" I yelled.

"Damn.........." December groaned.

"That was just a fucking warning bitch." I hissed.

He groaned louder before siting up with a now busted lip, bruise cheek and black eye.

He'll have two days for those to heal up until we get to the building where my guys and the Js are gonna be at. So I'm not worried about it.

He crawled to the bathroom and after about 10 minutes he came out and landed on my bed-I mean our bed with a thud. and yes our bed. December didn't want to get a room with two beds because we needed the money for when we get the guys and my girls on our way back but that's all bullshit cuz we have enough money.

"Why did you do that?" December said out if breath.

"You fucking asked for it." I hissed dangerously low making him wince.

"Ok I admit that." he said sighing then sat up sitting next to me but I got up and I grabbed the liquor that was on the floor. I looked at it for awhile before setting it on the counter. I don't wanna drink or get wasted not today not at this situation.