His Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 28

Everybody was dead quiet when Jane had said that and I was too, but not cuz I felt bad for her or mine wasn't as worse but because if I say something right now at this moment then ill just loose it and reveal all my secrets but I'm not gonna do that no matter what.

"Oh wait, you've been through worse cuz of you mother right? she-" I didn't even give her a chance to finish that cuz I had tackled her and I was landing good punches on her face.

"Jordan!" Brian yelled but nobody dared trying to get me off her since I would beat them up too.

I had gave Jane a good punch to her nose but she had pushed me back which I had slammed my forehead into the glass table behind me since I had turned slightly around when she had pushed me.

Jane was still on the ground but since I had broke her nose she was still on the floor.

My stomach was hurting and so was my head, I felt liquid go down my forehead i wiped it away but winced once I had felt the glass and my skin open on my forehead.

The class was all broken and I was on it so some were even in my skin like my stomach.

I sat up slowly, but I was pissed to even feel the rest of the pain on my forehead or anywhere else on my body.

"Jordan." jade gasped.

Everybody else gasped too but I stood up and looked down at Jane.

She had gotten up too and when she had saw me I saw a little guilt go trough her eyes but she covered it up quickly.

"You're gonna regret that." I hissed. Her eyes widened now knowing that we are no long friends right now and all I saw her was one of my enemies.

"Jordan." she whispered, now letting her emotions be seen.

I rose my brow giving her warning like if I was saying 'say something else and ill really beat your ass'.

"Jordan, I'm s-" I didn't give her the time To finish that cuz she was on the ground bleeding from her now busted lip and blood coming out her mouth, I had given her a warning and just because she thought that she was my 'friend' that I wasn't gonna hit her after what she had done? then she's wrong.

She no longer has my trust.

"I'm done with you." I hissed before walking away. If she wanted to tell me something then she could've done that after we found lea. right now is not about me and Jane it's about lea so I don't know why she fucking brought it up.

I walked into my room, but didn't even bother to close my door since I knew someone was following me.

I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I was horrible. I was all bloody.

"Jordan?" December asked. I looked at him and rose a brow.

"What's up?" I asked, not even bothering to be mean, I was just to tired and just so angry but kinda sad at the same time of what had just happened.

"I-you-they-you should clean up." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I was gonna do." I hissed.

"Let me help you." he said picking me up and sitting me down beside the sink on the counter before I could even protest.

I winced.

"Sorry." he said before getting a kit that I didn't even know I had in here and started cleaning me up.

20 minutes later