Chapter 54 - Adventures of The Traveling Fangs, The Wolf, The Siphon&The Human.

Mikaelson Mansion

I wake up snuggled in between Klaus and Tyler this morning and I yawn.

"I'm eating your hair" I hear Tyler say with amusement and annoyance in his voice.

I huff "is it at least tasty?" I ask him jokingly.

"I'd rather drink your blood love." Klaus says as I look up at him just in time to see him make a grossed out face as he removes the hair from his mouth.

I roll my eyes and say jokingly "it's not my fault you're trying to eat my hair."

Kai sits up from beside Tyler and says snarkily "I'll eat your hair, so long as it's short and attached to something else that I'd like to eat."

I burst into quiet giggles, covering my mouth in surprise. In between giggles I say "Aw! Kai is a big boy now!"

Kai grabs his pillow, throws it at me and says "You're lucky I like you."

I stick my tongue out at him.

"Put that back in your mouth otherwise I'll put it in mine Lena." Damon says from beside Klaus.

"Not if I do it first." Tyler says challengingly.

I snicker and say sarcastically "I could put something else in my mouth too, but I'm not offering am I Day?"

"You're a tease aren't ya love?" Klaus asks from beside me with a dimpled smirk.

"Would you do a strip tease?" Kol asks suddenly sitting straight up with a excited grin on his face.

I break into giggles again. "No, not yet."

"Awe" Kol says with a pout "I'd love to see you naked."He says with a wink.

"I think we all would." Kai says with a grin.

I snort and then sigh "I'm not against it, I just. . "

"You think we'll hurt you after we do it or while we do it." Damon says while looking at me.

I shrug feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Sorry" I say quickly.

"You don't need to be sorry love." Klaus says as he puts a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Well, we could be very gentle and if you ask us to stop then we'll stop." Tyler says with a shrug.

The guys look at each other with a thoughtful look on their faces.

"But would you really?" I ask worriedly.

"We'd always stop for you darling." Kol says with a wide grin.

Kai adds "and we'll kill anyone else who tries."

"I'd prefer to torture them first actually." Klaus and Damon say.

"We're up for that brother." Kol says with a smug smirk.

"I'm quite sure Elena would love to help." Kai says happily as Tyler roll his eyes with a small smile on his face looking rather amused.

"Sure, nothing like bonding over torturing and killing people who deserve it!" I say with an excited grin and a clap.

Klaus, Kol and Damon start laughing as Klaus squeezes my shoulder lightly.

"You fit us perfectly love." Klaus says brightly as he removes his hand from my shoulder.

Damon comes to sit beside me then and bumps my shoulder as Klaus sits on my other side.

I watch Kol and Kai discuss torture techniques while Tyler asks them questions.