Chapter 44 - Searching and The Pyramids

Salvatore Boarding House
3rd POV

Elijah was helping Bonnie go through grimoires while holding her hand. Both of them sharing smiles with each other.

Stefan and Caroline are helping Sheila with spells to find out how to contact Elena and her  other mate so that they can be released back.

John comes storming in with the rest of the group behind him. Kol quickly goes over to the older Bennett witch and starts discussing her plan with her.

John follows over. "Sheila, how close are we to getting my daughter back?"

"Hello John, I am working on it. I told you when you called yesterday. I have to be able to contact her or her mate and get some Bennett blood to crossover. She's only there because of him." Sheila tells him.

"Why is it taking so long then?" John huffs.

"Because he needs help to return here." Bonnie answers for her Grams.

"And what about my daughter, will she need help coming back?"  John asks frustrated.

"No, once he starts to return she will return to her body as well." Bonnie answers again.

"Okay, But how long?" Kol and Klaus ask.

"It's been 15 days already witch. Now how much longer do you think it'll be?" Klaus asks

"You're counting the days?" Elijah asks teasingly. Maybe he shouldn't antagonize his brother without Elena here? Eh. It's fun.

"Shut up Elijah." Klaus grumbles irritated.

"Yes, witch. I'd rather like to finally meet my mate. Seeing her from the other side just isn't a good as it would be to actually talk to her you know." Kol drawls out.

Sheila sighs. "Maybe a week. I might be able to get them back in less."

"Good. I'll hold you too it." Klaus says.
———————————————————————
Prison World Egypt
3rd POV

"I don't know what scares me more, how you act when you're bored or the fact that people were subjected to this attitude of yours." Kai drawls out annoyed.

"I'll have you know that I just make the days better and less dull." Elena says with a huff.

He holds back a laugh. "Sure you do. Or you drive them crazy."

Elena rolls her eyes "or I make them have fun and learn to goof around. I swear if you start threatening me again I will force you to go through a few Fort Parties one way or another and then you'll be sorry because I'll make you do stupid stuff."

"Stupider then this?" He says while spreading his arms out from the very top of the Pyramid of Giza.

"Much stupider. This is just fun." She informs him while floating over the edge.

"You're a spirit, what would you know?" Kai says with a scoff.

"Oh please, it's not like I was born a ghost. We're not playing The Sims 3 Supernatural or anything." Elena huffs out.

"What's that?" He asks her curiously. She talks about weird things sometimes.

"A game." She says.

He groans "I figured out that much."

"Then why ask? When you get out of here you can try it if you want. In the game you can have people drowned in a pool or burn them or something. Take care of you desire to kill people you hate there." I tell him.