Chapter 14 - Stefan gets Kidnapped and Fredrick is a asshole.

After our fun visit to New Orleans our weekend was interesting. However Pearl wouldn't let me do a meet and greet of the tomb vamps so that doesn't help my boredom.

Today I'm wearing black leggings, combat boots and a long red shirt with quarter sleeves and lace detail.

Okay so maybe I'm becoming a bit of an adrenaline junkie? I'm just curious how close I can come to death here before I wake up at home you know?

I'm at the Grill with Caroline and Bonnie right now.

"So, let me get this straight, Matt's mom gets home and she hates you? But she was trying to boast about me being 'great' for him? You could've told her that I think she's a Bitch and a Horrible mom, it's the truth after all." I tell Caroline.

"Oh," Caroline says.

"Okay, why aren't shitty parents called out in this fucking town?" I ask feeling upset for them.

The girls look between each other and shrug and I have hold back the violent urge to slam my head into the table or break Matt's moms neck or something. What a fucking bitch.

"I'll be right back" I say, I can't hold back my anger, what is wrong with the adults in this damn town, fuck, I need to hit something.

I get up and walk to The Grills bathroom I stand in front of the Mirror for a bit then pull back my fist and punch the mirror hard.

It hurt a bit, but I couldn't help but find it a little bit pretty, however I could taste the copper in my mouth almost, it's always been like that when I'm bleeding.

It was maybe 10 seconds later when Fredrick the Dick came vamping into the bathroom. I see his eyes fixated on my hand as I pick out the glass quietly.

"Having an identity crisis honey? Because I'm quiet sure you got something long and dangly between your legs that don't belong in the ladies bathroom." I tell him teasingly, not that he'll notice but, it'll be fun regardless.

His eyes snap to mine, then his eyes widen and he vamps very close to me , I stiffen up at his closeness and then he whispers "Kathrine" then leans in and smells me.

I snort and dunk around him, then turn to face him as I say " Nah, names Lena, Nice to meet you!" I tell him brightly, using my bloody hand, curious what he'll do.

He blinks at me and tilts his head and walks closer to me, "Lena huh? You look a lot like her" he says as he walks around me, his hand touches my braid his hand moving down it and he tugs on it.

I slap his hand away from me and snap "Don't touch me." as my other hand circles around one of my pencil sized stakes I carry around everywhere.

But before I can say or do anything else both Stefan and Damon have opened the bathroom door and "Lena, are you ok?" Damon asks as him and Stefan walk over to stand beside me, causing Fredrick to back up some.

While Stefan says as they reach my side "We smelt blood, are you hurt?"

"Nah, 'Tis but a scratch!" I say happily waving them off, not acknowledging how uncomfortable Fredrick actually made me feel.

"Did he hurt you?" Stefan snarls, moving in front of me defensively. Ugh.

I sigh and say "No, he just smelt the blood, it's no big deal." I say I start to walk out the door.