Chapter 53 - Having Fun!

Mikaelson Mansion

I was bouncing around excitedly, after yesterday I needed to go out and have fun.

My mates have been crowding me a bit, granted it's only been a night and all, I can't help but feel that they kind of expect me to break down again.

I couldn't though could I? Every time I thought I was aloud to be sad and hopefully let it all out he'd turn it around and then I was always comforting him for what he did to me.

So I smile, smiles and happiness that's what I had to do right?

"Let's go have fun!" I say excitedly after I finished eating and we headed to the living room.

"Where love?" Klaus asks before the others could speak up.

"Clubbing!" I say excitedly.

"Fine" Damon says while Klaus scowls at him.

"But, were all going darling." Kol adds.

"Good!" I say happily "it'll be so much fun."
————————————————————————
Salvatore Boarding House

"I'm kind of surprised they didn't all decide to come with" Caroline says as she walks me towards her room.

"Yeah, me too. They can all be a bit too protective" Bonnie says as we follow Caroline.

I shrug "I'm sure they have other things to do, none of us are completely helpless."

"True, I know Jeremy wanted to stick close to you though since he found out from Tyler that you shared some of what you went through." Anna says softly.

"Well, I'm pretty sure they're going to be very protective of you now." Caroline says with a nod.

I sigh as we look through the clothes.

"How about you wear this?" Caroline asks me as she holds up a brown tank top and a beige over shirt that splits at the top and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

I nod "Alright. But I'm not wearing any heals."

Bonnie smiles and rolls her eyes while Caroline laughs "we know" they said.

I giggle a little "I'm glad, now what will you ladies be wearing?"

Both girls were wearing party dresses with high heals, they looked fabulous though of course.

————————————————————————
A Club Somewhere

I rode with the girls, Bonnie was driving this time, we had picked up Anna on our way here and Jeremy rode with the others here.

I could hear the music from outside as we parked and it made me feel so hyper I started bouncing around.

"Sister dear" Anna said with a wide grin as she helped me out of Bonnie's car and hooked arms with me.

"Sister mine" I say with a wink. She'll be a lovely sister-in-law.

"Stealing my sister Anna?" I hear my brother shout to us jokingly as we walked to the Club.

"Yup, she's my sister now." Anna says back with a joking grin on her face as Jeremy moves beside her.

"Well, I did ask you to marry me." Jeremy states. My mouth pops open in surprise and then I start clapping.

"Yay!!" I say happily as I hug them both. "I'm so so excited for you both!"

"Wait, you're both engaged now?" Tyler asks as my mates reach us.