Chapter 43 - Traveling Around and a Brothers Advice

Prison World Somewhere

After I had calmed down and came back on the 9th day he went through the whole 'Villain Death Threat Faze' where he was basically describing ways he wants me dying creatively, as if I wasn't already out of body/Dead whatever.

It'd be a lie if I didn't say I burst out laughing a few times, which mind you, only pissed him off more.

Today is day 15.

"We're going to go exploring!" I tell Kai excitedly.

He just blinks at me and I pout and mumble on "It'll be fun! We can. . Well we can literally go anywhere right? So let's do it! I want to explore!!"

"Why would I go anywhere you want me to go?" He asks me with his arms crossed looking curious.

I sigh. He doesn't have to of course but bonding is good right? "Fine then. I'll go alone then. Sorry for trying to force fun into your life or something."

"Wait, I'll go with you." Kai says as I start to walk away.

I look at him and ask curiously with my head tilted to the side "Are you going to try to kill me again?"

He smirks down at me "Well little lady, it seems you'll have to wait and see."

At that I burst into laughter. "When you're not a child killer I like you."

"When you're not a bitch I don't hate you." He says back with a smile.

I laugh again at that and turn away. "Sorry honey, but I am what I am."

"I'm not sure what surprises me more, the fact that I am following you or the fact that you're so blunt." He tells me.

I just shrug. "Have you been everywhere yet?" I ask him curiously

"No." Is Kai's quick response.

"Why not? You could've studied all the grimoires and you could've visited places across the ocean. If you can find out how to cross of course." I say.

"I was busy trying to end my life here so that I could at least be somewhere else." Kia replies bluntly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That's pretty sad though. I'd of been learning everything I could." I say honestly.

He scoffs, "How would you know?"

I replied honestly "Well that you wouldn't believe."

"You're a ghost that happens to be stuck here. I think I deserve to know how you know about me. You didn't recognize me so you most likely don't personally know my family." He states looking me over. "I'm sure I would've recognized you."

I roll my eyes "Fine, but you're not going to believe me." I tell him.

"Maybe I won't." He says with a smirk.

"This is my second life. Or it was my second life until I became a ghost? I don't know. Anyways, In my first life this was in a tv show I occasionally watched" I tell him as I walk down the street wherever we are.

He snorts out a laugh then "You're right I don't believe you."

I shrug "told ya you wouldn't. Where are we anyways?"

"Davenport, Iowa" he replies.

"Huh, I don't think I've ever been to Davenport." I tell him.

He finds a car and opens it. I just walk through it. I'm surprised I can actually sit in it though. So weird. "Where should we go?" I ask curiously.