Chapter 5- Vervain Tattoo's and Ugh the Plot. . .

Gilbert Residence

It's Monday today, I'm going to be dragging my brother around because, just because, why couldn't I have been reborn as his twin? It's so sad.

I hop down the hall and yell out "Wakey, Wakey Jere Jere. We have school today"

I hear him through the door saying "Do we have to?"
I consider his question and say hesitantly "We could tell Jenna the truth and get her her own Vervain Ink Tattoo, it'd be a safety per-caution for everything that'll be coming"

He looks at me and says curiously, "By that you mean Kat and Klaus and potentially Silas?"

"Yes" is my instant reply.

He takes a deep breath and says "Yeah, I think we should, especially since we don't want her to be forced to stab herself or worse."

"I agree, however I can't wait to see what she picks for hers!" I say excitedly.

I yell out "Aunty Jenna, we're going to get you a tattoo then I have a marvelous story to tell you."
"I'm in the kitchen" she yells out.

After Jeremy gets dressed we head down stairs to our Aunt.
"Aunty!" I yell and jump into her arms and she laughs.
She looks at me amused "So, What are you two up to?"
Jeremy responds sounding very excited "We're going to take you to get a tattoo with special ink."

Jenna looks confused and narrows her eyes "What kind of 'special' ink?

I respond happily "The kind that'll keep you safe, after you get it then I'm going to tell you something so far only Jeremy and two others know."
My smile drops and then I say "It is important that you know and I can prove what we're going to tell you but it's very important to me and Jere that you're safe."

Aunt Jenna sighs "Okay, but right after I want that secret understand?"

Me and Jeremy salute her as she walks past us and say "Yes Ma'ma. "

It takes her about 20 minutes to get ready and then we go to Aunt Jenna's car and head off to the Tattoo place.
——————————
Tattoo place

After we're there awhile she picks out what she likes and gets it on the inside of her wrist. (The picture at the top of page shows who has what where)
———————————————
Gilbert Residence
We arrive home and we settle in the living room.
"You know that day I uh, forgot where everything was and couldn't find my way out basically anywhere ?"

Aunt Jenna snorts "Ohh Yeah, I remember Mr. Tanner had said that you shouted something about your 'Babies' when you woke up and forgot who you were for a bit."

Hesitantly I say "Well see Aunt Jenna, the last thing I remember is falling down the stairs, at my home where my husband and my kids live. This? This here? The whole My name is Elena Gilbert and That Boy beside me is Apparently Jeremy Gilbert and not some actor and your Actually my aunt and Vampires are real here apparently and, the reason we had you get that tattoo is because it has liquid Vervain mixed into it so the tattoo is literally made with vervain which means a vamp can't compel you. I can prove all of this I swear."
I hand her my iPod and I show her the pictures and the music that won't be out for 2-5 years from now.
"And I can prove the Vampires thing too. Hold on a sec"
I pull out my phone and dial Stefan "Hey Stefan? Can you Vamp here please, I need to prove to my Aunty that I'm telling the truth."

About 5 minutes later Stefan is in the living room with us. Aunt Jenna just looks amused right now.
"Can you please do your Vampy Face Stef?" I ask nicely.
He brings out his Vamp face and I smile proudly and say "Thanks Stefan" and I give him a hug. He sits down by us as me and Jeremy turn back to our Aunt she's in shocked silence, her mouth open in surprise.