Chapter 7 - Stefan is Old, Road Trip fun and Tyler Lockwood's curiosity

Gilbert Residence

It's been a few weeks since Halloween.

Damon has been having me training like crazy and I've made some wooden stakes for Jeremy and Aunty Jenna too so they have some just in case. (What she's wearing right now is the picture at the top.)

Bonnie came over about a week ago, telling me about her witchiness. It's pretty cool and I SO wish I was a witch.

I think it'd be a good idea to get Caroline a Vervain Tattoo as well but Bonnie wants us to wait on it.

I'm going to meet up with Damon in about 2-hours.

Until then I will be doing. Hmm... omg I'm bored, I'm in vampire diaries and I'm bored, maybe I should find some trouble? Hmm...

Nah, time for fun, I'll go get Damon now!!!

"Jere, I'm going to the Salvatore place, I have some fun to have, blanket forts to party in and Caroline to hang out with." I shout out, fun, fun , fun.....
—————————————————
Salvatore Boarding House

I arrive at the Salvatore Boarding House and I skip to the door and knock yelling out "Day-Day, I'm early, but I was thinking we'd drag your uncle that isn't your uncle around and Stefan, then we can go on a road trip or something."

The door opens and Damon is standing by the door with a raised eyebrow and says "We have a guest Darling Lena"

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"Lexi." He states.

"Ohh, the pretty blonde girl that RL Elena meets in a towel?" I ask huh, so it's Stefan's birthday then.

I yell "STEFAN, WE SHOULD ALL GO SOMEWHERE TO PARTY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY"

He vamps down with Lexi who with look at me has her mouth popped open in shock.

I look at her and say "I am not her, I'm Elena or Lena or if you're feeling up to it you can call me Katie."

She blinks, once, twice and then shakes her head and smiles "He's told me about you. He says you're pretty, nice and he really likes you."

Intelligently I say "Huh, uh, we're great friends?"

She laughs. "Yeah, he told me that you won't date him either."

I stay silent looking at her, I turn my head towards Stefan and I see him blushing. I sigh "He's my friend."

"Who's totally into you." She says with a wink.

Uggghhhhh why does this always happen I internally cry....
"B-b-but he's my friend" I stammer out, my eyes are wide, I thought I ended his crush for me. . . .

"Oh you poor girl, you just don't see it huh?" Lexi asks me.

I blink. . . "It's because I look like her" I say with a sad smile.

Her face becomes serious "I don't think that's it, maybe at first but, now? I think he likes you for you."

Suddenly Damon and Stefan are both in the room, their eyes say that they heard the conversation that she was having with me, Stefan looks hopeful now. I hold back a sigh.

"LETS GO TO NEW ORLEANS!" I shout out excitedly.

"Like a road-trip?" Damon asks curiously.