Chapter 23 - Carolines a Vamp

Hospital
3rd POV

Caroline gasps awake, she remembers someone that looks like Elena smother her with a pillow. . . With a damn pillow ugh.

She looks around frantically, as she does she sees Stefan with his hands up, he's trying to talk to her. She focuses, he hands her a ring and she automatically puts it on her finger. What's happening?

"S-Stefan? What happened to me?" She asks terrified.

"Katherine killed you, you're in transition to be a vampire. You have to drink human blood to complete it." Stefan tells her.

"I'll do it. I'll do it." She tells him, she doesn't want to die after all.

"Alright, me and Damon will help you after you transition." Stefan says.

Caroline nods, Alright she can do this, she can do this.

———————————————————
Gilbert Residence

We were all really busy this morning, since John wasn't threatened to leave he was still here of course.

Alaric and Aunt Jenna were flirting while eating their breakfast.

Jeremy is going to be at Anna's until tomorrow so he's missing a day of school

Tyler is just waiting for me to finish making us omelettes.

"Knock knock fort princess" I hear Damon announce from the door.

"Shut up my knight" I yell to him. Then I ask "Would you like an omelette?"

He walks into the kitchen and stands by Tyler "Yes, O' Great and mighty Cook." He says dramatically and I can't help the laughter that comes from me.

Then Tyler hits Damon and the head and rolls his eyes. I snort out another laugh and whisper to myself "You're both idiots, adorable sure. But idiots nonetheless."

They make no comment, they just look at me and raise an eyebrow and I groan.

"Adorable huh?" Damon says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes again just as Tyler comes up to me and gives me a hug saying "awww, I think you're adorable too."

I could totally hit myself with a tree right now.

I push Tyler off of me and snark annoyed "weirdo"

Damon and Tyler start snickering. I roll my eyes again and wonder if it's possible to roll my eyes out of my head.

After everything is done and we eat Damon goes and does his own thing.

It's not long after that me and Tyler have to head to the school for that carnival thingy.
——————————————————————
Salvatore Boarding House
3rd POV

For Caroline this was not her day. So far Stefan has tried to make her eat BUNNIES and she will not do that to those cute fluffy creatures, noo way.

She's pouting on the sofa since she's unable to go to the Carnival. . . Seriously, how rude she'd try not to eat everyone.

Stefan is sitting on the other sofa with his arms crossed over his chest as well when Damon walks in.

As Damon takes in the scene he'll admit he wants to laugh at his brother but he decides to roll his eyes and say with amusement shining in his eyes "She didn't like the bunny diet Stefan?" Maybe Caroline is Stefan's mate and Stefan hasn't noticed yet?

Stefan rolls his eyes back and says frustrated "No, She's all 'you expect me to eat BUNNIES?'"

Damon bursts into laughter "Sorry Brother couldn't help it, she needs to learn control on real blood you know."