Chapter 48 - We're Mates

Klaus' vehicle
3rd POV

Elena is sitting on Kol's lap because his car doesn't have enough seats. The males are irritated and Elena is annoyed that it seems like they expect her to just stand around and look pretty instead of going out and helping someone or going out and having fun, like killing people or having Blanket Fort parties or even going dancing. She'd love to go dancing too.

"I can't believe you let him feed from you." Klaus says irritated.

"I agree brother. We haven't even gotten to have a taste of you yet." Kol says with a pout. "Mind if I take a sample darling?"

Elena rolls her eyes. "Why don't I just slit my wrists and shove my wrist in your mouth you wanker."

"Don't steal my British slang love." Klaus says sarcastically."

"Sorry, sorry. I blame the Harry Potter series." Elena says sheepishly.

"Why did you fall in it?" Damon asks sarcastically.

Elena snorts "No, it would've been awesome if I had though! But no, I read the whole series like 68 times or something. I forget it might have been 109 I can't remember."

Kai whistles "and I thought I was bored, did you grow up under a rock or something?"

"Shush it Kai, it's an awesome series and Harry is hilarious in the books. It's really sad that Fred, Sirius, Remus and Tonks die though." Elena says sadly.

"You're not going to cry are you?" Kol asks confused.

"He needed his twin and then Tonks and Remus died so teddy didn't have his parents and then there was Sirius." Elena says sadly. "It's so sad."

"It's a story." Klaus says confused.

Elena snorts "I'm sorry, but this was a tv show where they first killed Kol, sorry about that, they wanted to wake Silas because Elena was turned and she got all pissy and in a spin off they literally killed your whole family off except  for your offspring and maybe Bekah? Then they kill Stefans off too. Kai takes his sisters powers then he kills not only his younger baby bro in a merge but also his sister on her wedding day, then he dies too after Damon kills him and your talking to me about stories?"

"Offspring?" They all shout in surprise. Except Kol who says "wait I died?

"Oh yeah, you knock up a wolf girl who was using you sorta. She ends up pregnant because your sperm is miracle sperm. Kol comes Back then dies again and many other things I guess." Elena says.

"Miracle sperm" Kol chuckles. Damon, Kai and Tyler chuckle with him. Klaus rolls his eyes at them.

"Yup and oh, don't wake up mommy. She's a bitch, or do it and then burn the lady." Elena says.

"Why?" Klaus and Kol ask curiously.

"Because she'll try to kill you and your siblings." Elena tells them bluntly "which in turn would kill EVERY Vampire out their mind you."

"You passed the road to my house just now." Elena tells them 30 minutes later.

"Yup, you're coming to our place" Kol says happily.

Elena scrunches up her nose and asks confused "you're not going to kill me are you? Not that I'm opposed to like a third death or something but I'd like it to be quick if you'll take requests."

Kai chuckles amused and Kol rolls his eyes while Damon feeling irritated says "nope, you're not dying."

Klaus huffs and says. "We're not going to kill you"