Chapter 21 - Founders Day and Visiting Vegas

Gilbert Residence

I'm getting ready in the dress I need to wear with Aunty's help and it is a little painful.

"Ouch Aunty." I tell her.

"Suck it in honey" she tells me snarkily

I chuckle "there's hardly anything to suck in Jenna"

———————————————
Mystic Falls High School

Me, Damon, Tyler and Stefan are near the floats and I look at Tyler and I lean in closer to him and whisper "do we have to be here? Can't we go on a road trip or something? We could see if Damon would like to help, we could go to Vegas or Japan or something couldn't we?"

I hear Stefan snort.

"We should it'd be fun." Damon says agreeable

Tyler shakes his head with a small smile "No, my mom would be soo pissed."

"Come on live a little bit Lockwood " Damon says trying to egg him on.

I whisper again "but it would be fun You, Damon, me, Jeremy and Stefan and we could Pick up Anna on the way."

"We at least have to try to save my father though." Tyler says with a sad sigh.

"I know. He's such a dick though." I tell him out loud.

He snorts "you don't have to tell me that."

"Fine, but afterwards, road trip to Vegas." Damon tells us happily.

I look around and I see Caroline taking pictures I sigh "I should probably take a picture of Care and Matt."

"I'll come with" Tyler says.

Damon shakes his head and puts his arms up "I'm not joining that meeting." And he walks away.

I raise an eyebrow a Tyler and asks."Are you sure you want to? Matt hates you right now."

"I was drunk, like really drunk. I didn't even know I was kissing her Lena." He tells me pleadingly.

I shake my head and put my arms up about his pleading and say "Hey, Don't look at me, I'm pissed at her, she's the adult. She shouldn't have made the move on you in the first place and you were both drunk."

"Thanks, you seem to be the only one who gives me the benefit of the doubt" he tells me as we start walking towards them.

We reach the side of Caroline and Matt, "I'll take the pictures of you and him Care!"

I see Matt eyeing Tyler. "Both of you behave."

I see Tyler's mouth twitch and Matt's eyes narrow at him. Then Matt explodes out "How can you hang out with him and the Salvatore's like this? So what? Now you sleep with everyone Elena?"

I snort then block Tyler as he goes to attack Matt.

Tyler snaps at Matt, sounding rather pissed off "Say That Again Matt, say it and I'll beat you up like I was going to"