Chapter 50 - Kill Me Now

Mikaelson Mansion

It was early morning again and my pillows were moving. I mumble sleepily "stop moving. Me sleepy." Arms tighten around me briefly.

I hear a few chuckles and Klaus ask "Not gonna wake up love?"

"No" I mutter as the arms around me gently run up me s

"We have to see Sheila today Lena." Damon says from beside me.

"Yup, we have to find out why you're not a vampire or why you can't seem to come back as a vampire." Kol says.

"Alright." I say, as I look up to see that I'm laying on Klaus. I mumble "Klaus, you're looking good this morning."

Klaus chuckles again and smirks cheekily "So are you love."

I kiss him on the cheek and sit up, then yawn. I pat him on the head as he moves to sit up. He chuckles at me.

"Such a sweetheart you are." I tell him. I give Damon and Kol a kiss on the cheek as I walk past them as they mumble a "Good morning Lena."

I notice Tyler and Kai aren't here right now. Hopefully they're not trying to kill each other. I go to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Today I'm wearing a loose black sweater with a pair of flared jeans.and my trusty combat boots of course. My hair is braided again of course.

I see Tyler and Kai in the kitchen when I get there. Kai is cooking, which is almost scary. "Not going to poison us are you Kai?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

Kai chuckles "No, my killing urges were satisfied last night dear. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow?"

Tyler huffs "why are all of your mates obsessed with killing?"

I shrug "how should I know? Besides you're one of them aren't you?"

"I'm not obsessed with killing." He says as he walks over to me while I'm watching Kai cook.

He stands in front of me and my heart beats frantically. He brings his hand up slowly and pushes my loose bangs away from my face and kisses me on the cheek.

I blush bright red "I'm obsessed with you though." He tells me with a gentle smile.

"Ohhh, how cute." Kai says sarcastically. "Your mate couldn't have just been me dear?"

I roll my eyes "you make it sound like I planned your fates. I simply do something stupid and we end up here."

"I think falling down the stairs is considered to be an accident love, not doing something stupid." Klaus says as he walks in.

"Exactly, just because you're a danger magnet doesn't mean you tried to fall down the stairs. I am however glad that you did." Damon says.

"Personally darling, I am glad you fell down the stairs too. You're quite fun you know, not many would humor us and take us on killing sprees. I honestly think you're perfect. ." Kol adds after he grabs a blood bag and tosses one to Klaus and Damon and then pulls out another and tears into it.

I snort in amusement "I'm glad that you're happy I died."

"Now that just sounds morbid Lena." Damon says as he bops me on the nose.

"I think Lena needs a hug." Tyler says with a wink as he walks over to me and starts tickling me.

I giggle. "You're such a weirdo." I tell him as he tickles me.

"Ah, you love me." He says happily as he stops and the others chuckle.

"So where are Jenna and Alaric?" Damon asks curiously he hasn't seen them around.