Chapter 51 - Original Mommy Comes To Visit

Esthers Coffin
3rd POV

Elijah lets out a sigh and Bonnie gets the coffin opened. As Elijah's mothers eyes start to open weakly Enzo moves to put his blood into her mouth but then her eyes snap open and she slams them into the wall.

Esther stands and she looks over the people before her. She sees a young lady, who looks much like Ayana but is also much different.

She locks eyes with her second oldest son feeling disappointed "Were you going to kill me Elijah?"

"Yes, you pose a risk to our family." Elijah says with sadness in his eyes.

"But I love you and your siblings very much." Esther tells her son, she does love them of course, but they're all monsters now aren't they?

"I want to believe you mother, but I'm not sure you can be trusted. However I will take you to the manor." Elijah tells his mother stiffly. Bonnie and Enzo go to Elijah's side and they all hold hands. "We will take you" Elijah says to correct himself then.

His mother looks between them curiously.  Esther chooses to follow her son. She's a powerful witch, they cannot kill her.

————————————————————
Mikaelson Manor
3rd POV

Elena ended waking first the next morning. She was downstairs making pancakes for breakfast and humming to herself when Elijah, Bonnie, Enzo and Esther walk into the kitchen.

"I guess I'm cooking for more people then." Elena mumbles as she starts making more pancake batter.

"Hello" Esther says.

"Yo, Grandma" Elena says as she mixes the batter and starts cooking up pancakes.

"Grandma?" Esther mutters then she speaks up and says "I would like to officially apologize for my son sacrificing you"

Elena snorts "Don't, I asked him too. He deserves some love you know, besides he's a total bad ass."

"Talking about me love?" Klaus asks as he walks in with Kai. He glances around and he sees his mother, brother, Bonnie and Enzo. He chooses not to acknowledge them as Kai and him walk over to Elena.

"Of course honey" Elena replies as she continues to flip pancakes, Klaus chuckles.

"You standing there cooking pancakes makes me want to wife you right now." Damon says as he walks into the kitchen beside Kol and Tyler shortly after.

"I wanted to wife her when we went on that killing spree." Kol says as he stands beside Damon."very sexy, I'd love to do it again darling."

Tyler rolls his eyes as he checks out her ass as she cooks, he sees her other mates doing so as well.

"I could've made the pancakes" Kai says as he grabs another pan and starts the eggs from beside her.

"and instead you're making the eggs, you'll survive." Elena says with a laugh as Kai huffs and mumbles to himself.

Esther shuffles, she doesn't like to be ignored. They seem so normal almost and it unnerves her. "Klaus." She says just as Klaus starts moving his hand gently along Elena's back.

His head snaps towards his mothers and he sneers as he continues to gently glide his hand along Elena's back "Mother" he spits out angrily. "Are you here to kill me?"