Chapter 12 - School, conversing with Alaric and Opening the Tomb

Gilbert Residence

Alright will after our eventful weekend it's now Monday, since we're dragging Anna to school with us now it'll be interesting. I'm wearing a pair of camo cargo pants, I have a few stakes in the pockets, combat boots, a black t-shirt and a black sweater today. My hair is again braided to the side.

I walk out of my room saying loudly "Hey, Jere, time to get up, we need to get ready for the day."

I head downstairs, cooking breakfast of course. In about 3 days or less the tomb will be opened and then we can deal with that fun stuff. Joy.

Jeremy comes down stairs to eat breakfast with me and Aunty Jenna. After dishes are put in the dishwasher we all get ready to go.

"See ya' later Aunty!" I say hugging her ask I walk out the door, dragging Jeremy with me.

We drive to the motel where Anna is currently staying and pick her up, Anna and Jere are whispering quietly. Awww! I think she actually likes him already!

—————————————————————
Mystic Falls High School

When we arrive Jeremy gets out of the car with Anna, as I shut off the car, I see him leading her inside. I grab my things smiling as I watch them head in.  When I turn around I see Tyler behind me. I raise a brow at him.

"Can I help you Tyler?" I ask me curiously, normally he's hanging out with Matt or another one of his buddies right now.

He raises a brow back at me and folds his arms over his chest and asks "What? I can't hang out with you at school?"

I scuff, "Sure you can, but you normally don't. Everything is alright, right?" I ask him with frowned brows, feeling worried.

He laughs a little and shakes his head "Everything's Fine Lena, can I call you Lena?"

I shrug  and smile saying "Sure you can. You're part of the Blanket Fort Party now honey."

He laughs and walks beside me as we enter the school, I see a lot of the other students looking at us "You know if you keep following me around like this you won't be able to get a girlfriend again Tyler." I tell him.

"I don't think I'd like to go out with any of them anyways." He says flamboyantly.

I shrug as I head to my locker and say "Kay."

He stands by my locker as I open it, I look up at him and raise an eyebrow again "You're kind of stalking me right now Tyler, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or worried about that."

He snorts then says cockily "I'd go with flattered" I burst into laughter as he smiles at me.

"Kay then Tyler." I shake my head with a small smile and a roll of my eyes, what an idiot as I walk off to class.

———————————————————-
3rd POV
Tyler watches her go with a small smile on his face. He turns to head for his locker when he sees Stefan standing behind him with an eyebrow raised and his arms crossed over his chest.

"What are your intentions with her Tyler?" Stefan asks.

Tyler holds back his anger "Why does it matter to you huh?"

"Because she's my friend." Stefan says angrily

Tyler scoffs, he sees the way Stefan looks at her, he's not fooling him, getting mad Tyler steps into Stefan's space with a low and somewhat threatening voice "Is she? Or does it matter to you because you want to be more then just her 'Friend' huh, Salvatore? You think I'm to blind to see it or something man?" Before Stefan can respond Tyler bumps his shoulder against Stefan to move him and heads over to his locker.