Chapter 28 - Craigslist, Masquerades and Kidnappings

Gilbert Residence

It was late and Katherine is probably waiting for the masquerade thing to start out so that she can get the moonstone or whatever.

I go to my computer and I create a Craigslist. Bless My Vindictive heart but I am SO bringing Klaus here early. I make an Ad just for him. Bless that man.

Nik - Klaus is coming to town

If you happen to have a Horrible Abusive Dad who isn't your real Daddy who is also now ashes in Charlotte, North Carolina Cemetery.

A sister of the Freya who supposedly died by the plague but you briefly met her in the early 1900's, you frightened her by the way.

A older brother who's Finn sleeping for the last 900 years, loves Sage and has been in pain now for centuries because of a dagger in the heart.

Plus another one who acts like he's the new Lijah and acts Noble with his pretty suit and fancy hair but still betrays and breaks his word. "Heads will Roll" hehe my favorite line of his.

A younger brother that enjoys being wild and free and is so Kol, he is rather cute albeit a little crazy too, but always feels unwanted by his own fam much like his Nik.

A adorable younger sister who goes by Bek and only wants to find love from another and have babies but can be rather Meaner then you ... well then you just may be the hybrid I'M looking for.

I happen to Be a wacky Doppel.
I also HAVE a stupid Katty nearby.
I know where a Stone that resembles the Moon is.
I happen to know where to get a rather big bad wolf (not as bad as you of course) that may be coming by for a torture session soonish.

I'm also sure you could find a rather delicious rapist or an abusive parent to use for a vamp in your rings of fire. . Going down, down, down as the flames get higher in the burning ring of FIRE

With Love-
Wacky Crazy Doppel who got lost on the road of life and may or may not be stuck in a Wacky Coma-Dream.
I hope you lead me home after the Moon.

Besides I have my kidnapping and met n great with your acting perfect noble brother to get to after this is posted.

I'll get to see the famous "heads will roll" line too!
Exciting am I right? Well, I'll get to see it roll too if I don't step in front of your big bro first!

Which I'll SO do by the way!!
Trev is a sweetie you know? Well creepy too sorta. . Creepy sweetie? Yeah that'll do.

So if I still have my head then I'd be honored for you to drain me where it all started!!

P.S. I would've ripped that bitches heart out too!!

Okay so it's a little long. But I couldn't help myself. It was fun just imagining his reaction.
————————————————
Gilbert Residence

I walk down the stairs after writing out the Ad and I see Caroline, Jeremy, Stefan, Damon and Tyler sitting in the living room.

"Yes?" I ask curiously. This is almost ominous.

"We think you should stay home from the Masquerade" Damon says bluntly.

I snicker out "No, Kat will make so anything you do to her will be done to me ya know?"

Their eyes widen in horror and Jeremy, Damon and Tyler snap out "FUCK."