Be mine for eternity neko-chan~(Kou)

A/N: Here is kou for you sraige-san.

You were very pissed today because Kou's bitchy fangirls just had to play pranks on you because they thought you were dating him so you had shouted to them, "Well you little cazzo cagnas[1] really want Kou's dick in you? So why don't you beg him like the little cheap whores and sluts you are."

After that Kou who had heard and saw everything looked shock I mean you were so pissed that even Ayato didn't mess with you for once(it means he keeps pissing you off in a cute way that is) and now you were ready to just go back to Italy seeing as your half italian but no you were living with the Mukamis instead because your mom just sold you off to be a bloody blood bank tch.
Then again your mom who was a bitch for selling you off was a stupid naive slut so meh.But you were shocked upon seeing Kou infront of you saying, "Please be mine for eternity neko-chan."

And you were more shocked to see his eyes hold such love, hope, and affection along with honesty you wondered why he loved you but you were shocked when you answered a simple 'yes' and how he smiled and glomped you but it didn't matter you were his for eternity.

Behind the scenes:

Me: Hn.Can't believe such fangirls are so slutty.

Kou: Hm~Thanks for this one-shot koneko-chan~

Me: Yeah.and cazzo cagnas[1] means fucking bitches in Italian

Kou: Oh!~ so that's why it seemed Italian.

Me:See you next time bride-tachi~