Master (Reiji -Lemon-)

His kisses weren't gentle. Oh no. They were dominating and always left you breathless. Panting and begging for more. And he enjoyed torturing you with both pleasure and pain that only he can provide.

You desperately clung to him as he murmured something near your lips before fully taking them, nibbling and licking till entrance was granted.

He was your dominant and you were his submissive. A relationship that never failed to make you happy. Though his words may hurt, he did it for your own good. To discipline and guide you was his goal. To make you into the sub you are today.

"Kneel. " He commanded, voice raspy with lust and you did so, kneeling gracefully in front of him, his eyes shining with approval. "Good job little one. Now, hands behind your back. " He said and you did so.

"Today, you will please me as I've taught you before. I seek for absolute obedience little one, if you fail to obey, I will not hesitate to bend you over my lap and spank that cheekiness out of you." He said huskily and you bowed your head submissively.

"Yes, master. " You replied obediently and he hummed, unzipping his pants and taking his member out of it, placing it near your plump lips.

"Suck." He said simply and you obeyed, wanting to please your master to the best of your abilities. He grunted in pleasure as you immediately deep throated him, occasionally nibbling on the head of his cock before engulfing him once again.

He panted a bit and then made you stop, his eyes staring into your meek ones, "Stand up and remove that nightgown. Then come sit on my face." He smirked as you blushed and obliged to his command, taking off your nightgown and underwear as he lied down on the bed, motioning for you to sit on his face after removing his shirt.

You gracefully encased his head in between your thighs as he licked your slit, making you moan breathlessly at the sensation of his tongue on your wet core.

"Ahn...! Hnng...! M-Master!" You screamed as he sucked on your clit eagerly, his tongue reaching as far as it could making you scream again and grip the headboard to keep your wits intact.

"Oooh...!" You trembled and moaned as he began fingering you, chuckling as he did so, sending delightful vibrations on your sensitive pussy. He then gestured you to get off his face by lightly spanking your butt.

Before you could ask anything else he immediately thrusted into your core as he gripped your thighs, "Go on little one, scratch my back. Show your master your wild side." He encouraged and you did so, moaning loudly whilst scratching his back. His thrusts hitting your special spot that made you dizzy with pleasure.

"Ahhhng...! AHH...! N-no!" You almost sobbed from the sensations as he began rubbing your clit in time with his brutal thrusts, he chuckled once again, and went to drink blood from your wrists.

"So lewd my little one." He cooed, finishing his short meal and thrusting much more faster than before making you arch your back beautifully.

"Uwah...!! Hngg...! N-need to....!- M-master please!" You begged incoherently and Reiji grit his teeth as you tightened around his cock, he then looked at you, "Do it little one." He said and you screamed loudly, as your orgasm briefly blinded you.

He came inside with a loud groan then he pulled out and laid a gentle kiss on your wrist. "Good job little one." He praised and you nuzzled the hand that caressed your hair and purred in delight at his praise.

You fell asleep as he cleaned the both of you, his eyes soft with adoration as he laid you on the bed with him following next, covering both of your nude bodies with the soft comforter as sleep overtook you and him.