Sensei (Teacher! Ruki)

I used my handsome teacher as inspiration for this... *has no shame*

You sat on your chair behind your desk as your English teacher, Ruki discussed Romeo and Juliet.

"Romeo was a Montegue whilst Juliet was a Capulet. Both families never got along, resulting in a forbidden romance between Romeo and Juliet. Both loved each other very much, they are what you would call star-crossed lovers." Ruki explained and you wrote it down, thinking that Romeo and Juliet have some issues.

"Now then... I want to know your opinions on Romeo and Juliet. I will call one of you." Ruki announced and you prayed he wouldn't call you.

"Miss (l/n), please stand up and tell me what you think of Romeo and Juliet." Ruki stated, and you stood up.

"Sir, may I speak about my opinion bluntly?"

"You may."

"I think their death was rather stupid. Juliet supposedly drank something to make her sleep and Romeo's cousin told Romeo, Juliet was dead, so Romeo killed himself. Juliet woke up to find the corpse of her beloved and also killed herself.

That isn't romantic, that's just plain stupid. I think they could've expressed their love better than that." You told him bluntly and Ruki smirked.

"Interesting... Very well. Thank you (l/n)-san, you may take your seat." Ruki said and went back to discussing the story.

TIME SKIP

You were packing your things silently till someone called out to you.

"Miss (l/n)... I have something important to tell you, please remain in the room." Ruki said and you nodded.

Everyone left excluding you and your handsome English teacher.

"I love you, (y/n). Be mine." Ruki confessed bluntly and you blushed, you totally didn't expect that.

"Uh... Um..." You were trying hard to make a reply till Ruki pinned you to your desk, a smirk on his face.

"Is it a yes or no? My beloved student?" He whispered huskily and you gulped.

"I-It's a yes..." You mumbled and Ruki's smirk widened more, "Good. I would have convinced you even if you said no." He said and gestured to his crotch.

"After all, I get what I want."

:D I quite liked this.