My fair lady (Kanato)

Warning! Yandereness level over 9000, blood, knives, and a Teddy holding yandere shota king. Nuff said.

Kanato killed everyone. Not even sweet innocent secretly masochistic Yui was spared. Kanato did think that Yui was stealing you away from him and he snapped.

"(y/n)-chan!~ My fair lady~ Where are you?" Kanato hummed while carrying Teddy with him. As for you, you hid in a closet, in Reiji's room. His room was near the stairs and if Kanato would be far, you could dash to the exit and look for the Mukamis.

Kanato laughed insanely as he saw Ayato's dead body on the ground. Blood splattered on the walls here and there, he grinned.

"Trying to steal (y/n)-chan away from me and Teddy... How unforgivable! You may have had mother's attention but (y/n)-chan is mine!" Kanato scowled and kicked Ayato's corpse.

You immediately felt that it was safe enough to get out of your hiding place and bolted down the stairs. Kanato who got of the place where he kicked Ayato's corpse, smirked as he saw you running towards the door to your freedom. He teleported near the pillar and hid there.

As for you, you panted as you managed to go to the big mahogany doors without Kanato detecting you. Or so you thought.

As you were about to push open the doors, a pale hand suddenly covered your mouth as you struggled.

"Hahahaha! It was really cute of you to think that you can escape me and Teddy, (y/n)-chan! Well, game over! Now then, let's have a tea party, my fair lady."

With those words, Kanato immediately knocked you out and carried you to his room where he shall cage you there for an eternity.

Im sorry if it sucked (ಥ_ಥ)