Cuddles (Kanato -LIME-)

Warning: This chapter has sexual content, read at your own risk!

Since when did an innocent cuddle turn into passionate sex with Kanato?

Let's have a flashback:

Kanato was nuzzling your neck from behind while you were sitting on his lap and reading a book. At first the nuzzles and snuggles were okay but then kisses were placed at the back of your neck and the kissing turned into light nibbles then occasional sucking.

You closed your book, "K-Kanato... What are you doing?" You asked the sweet loving boy gently as he ceased his ministrations on your neck.

"You've been reading that book for awhile now (y/n), why don't we do something more... Delicious?" Kanato smirked and suggested as you blushed heavily at the implication.

You weren't given the time to answer as Kanato's lips descended unto yours and a tongue plunging in your unguarded caverns awoke the naughty side of yours.

Both of you kissed as Kanato layed you down on the bed and bgean tracing your curves.

You were pulled out of your little reminiscing when Kanato sucked on one of your nipples.

"Mnn.." You softly moaned as Kanato massaged your other breast while looking directly at your (e/c) orbs that was glazed with lust and pleasure.

Kanato then let his hand travel straight to your core, palming your wet sex and then prodding his index finger at the entrance as you moaned wantonly at his ministrations.

"How lewd (y/n)-chan. Already so wet, I was just tasting my dessert you know?~ But I guess milk can cheer me up!" Kanato grinned and ducked his head inbetween your thighs and began licking your wet pussy, lapping up all the juices like an excited kitten.

"Ooooh! Ah! K-Kanato!" You moaned loudly as the boy ate you out. You knew that this would be a long night.

A/N: And imma stop der ⊙▽⊙ it's a lime soo yeah eue anyways, vote and enjoy. Next is Ayato.