Gender love (Shu -Lemon-)

Based from the scenario in my book where you turn into a guy.

You woke up from your nap and stretched languidly and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth, as you did so, you looked into the mirror.

Only to notice a boy infront of you, as you processed this, you hastily spit out the foam in your mouth, rinsed and opened your pajama pants, hesitantly copping a feel. When you felt that you have a dick.

You screamed.

"WHY DO I HAVE A PENIS NOW?!" You screamed and began running possible situations that led you to this... Now you remember Reiji giving you "medicine".

"You're so noisy, it's too earl-..... " Shu paused and stopped scratching his head as he saw your male self, flailing around, not noticing him at all. His eyes dropped to your very nice ass and an idea flickered in his head.

"I don't see any problems (y/n). I can always insert my dick in your ass. " He said huskily, sapphire orbs bright with lust reserved only for you.

"Shu... Mphm!" You were cut off by his deep kiss as he immediately carried you, your legs wrapped around his waist as he immediately threw you on the bed.

"Male or female, you're still mine. " He declared firmly, taking his shirt off and telling you to do the same. You obeyed and stripped quickly, excited at this side of Shu which was a rare sight.

Shu's mouth slid over to yours, his hands circling your left nipple before pinching it, he let you break the kiss for you give a choked gasp from the sensation.

"Hng...!" You gasped out as he pumped your erection lazily, his lips creating love bites, his fangs sinking in for a short snack before he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

"Haaah..! Shu!" You moaned and he purred, making you sit up and but before he held up three fingers to your mouth, "Suck." He ordered and you did, eagerly taking those slender fingers into your eager mouth.

He stroked and licked your erection enjoying your moans before he took his fingers off your mouth, gesturing for you to lie down.

He spread your butt cheeks and probed your anus before slowly inserting his fingers, you whimpered in pain before bucking into his hand, he smirked and slowly added his fingers, preparing you.

"Shu..!" You moaned loudly and he chuckled darkly, "You look damn adorable, baby boy. Can't wait for my cock in your pretty ass?" He growled and you moaned, dirty talk definitely was a turn on.

"Y-yessss!" You hissed out in pleasure and he chuckled again, taking his fingers off as he took of his boxers and pants to reveal a thick big cock needing attention, "If you want it, then suck on it first, the wetter it is, the more easier it is for you."  He said and you eagerly kneeled infront of him, engulfing his dick in your mouth.

"Fuck, (y/n)!" He groaned and tangled his hand in your messy (h/c) locks, lazily thrusting back to your mouth.

You moaned and panted on his cock and he grit his teeth, prying you off his member with him looking ready to fuck you legless. "On your hands and knees, turn around and show that pretty ass to me. " He said gruffly and you hastily did so, he slid behind you and parted your butt cheeks, positioning his cock in your entrance before he thrusted inside, groaning at how tight you were.

You screamed into the pillow in pain but hesitantly bucked against him, gasping when it became good, Shu didn't hesitate anymore and pounded in you hard and fast.

"Uwaaah...! Shu..! Too... Big!" You moaned out, choking on air a bit as his thrusts managed to hit your prostrate, his hand went to your erection and pumping it in time with his thrusts.

"Lewd boy, taking my cock like a slut." He hissed, balls slapping against your ass so deliciously. "D-Daddy..! Please! Fuck me more!" You begged and he growled, his pace become inhuman as his strokes on your erection made you scream.

You tightened around him, causing him to grunt, "Cum for me." With those words, you arched your back and screamed, releasing into his hand and on your stomach a bit, him growling more as he too came inside you.

He pulled out and laid down next to you, covering the both of you with the comforter.

You slept peacefully as he followed you into the land of dreams as well.

WOW THAT WAS HOT