Affection and love (Reiji)

A/N: Well here is Reiji for UchihaYukira

It is another day at the Sakamaki mansion where Reiji had decided to teach you all about tea since he thought your knowledge on tea needs to be expanded since you are the lady of the household and even though your human you can control the others to an extent also he deemed you worthy to assist him in his experiments and assisting him in preparing meals although you never knew Reiji had feelings for you that is why he made you his assistant and whilst getting your attention then voila it's like hitting two birds with one stone and as for you well it's the same you felt love towards him and while I am explaining everything here Reiji had decided to speak and said,"I love you."

And when you heard that you were shocked but you replied "I-I-I love you too..." And he said "My affection and love are shown in different ways (y/n) so bear with it."

And you just nodded since you love him.

Omake:

As you and Ruki were getting cuddly, Ayato came in with a video camera while smirking mischievously, "Oi, Tableware otaku, gimme takoyaki for the whole month and I won't post this~" the red-head said while Reiji pushed his glasses up and stalked towards Ayato and broke his video cam.

"Sorry, but you can get it yourself." He deadpanned and walked with you to somewhere private