Kneel before the queen

We marched into the streets of New York! His army was waiting for us! But they didn't expect Goruts army to stand besides us.. No one expected that.. I looked all around me ..bowed my head to the people around me and yelled..

Me: ATTACK! NOW!

 The sound of everyone runing and screaming was deffning ...On one side witches were killing all of those soliders who were attacking them..I need to remember never to get on witches bad side..

On my other side Shapeshifters were slicing them like potatos... unfortunatly not every one managed to stay alive... Blood was spilling all around me..It was terible..

I was running and killing my way to the Jonathans palace where he was hiding.. But then I realised we are loosing.. My witches were beeing captured..shifters beeing cut in half..

WHERE ARE MY PARENTS AND JACK...oh good there they are ..still fighting.. I can't loose them too..

Me: JONATHAN WHERE ARE YOU.......ARE YOU AFFRAID OF AN EIGHTTEEN YEAR OLD BABY ANGEL?

Jonathan: I AM NOT AFFRAID OF ANYONE ESPECIALLY NOT AFFRAID OF YOU!

Me: THEN COME AND PROVE IT!

Jonathan : I WILL GLADLY...

He flew in the air and I thought he will come towards me ..but he didn't..

Me: MOM! NOOOOOOO!

He held her head in his hand while her body collapsed on the floor spilling blood everywhere..

A cloud of darkness overcomed my head ..lighning were flashing all around me ..eyes went black..sky became restless.. I ...I was devestated...

Without my wings I rose up into the the sky with electricity spiraling out of my hands like this energy I can't hold in me anymore. I couldn't breathe..I couldn't see .Only thing I could remember over and over again is Zambovia's head beeing cut down like she was only a branch on an old tree..Like she was nothing more then a pice of meet. She is dead..My mother is dead and I did nothing to stop it..Me who was supposed to be the most powerfull being in the universe stood as her mother ..the one who gave everything up for her was sloughtered by the man she used to respect and trusted.. Nothing could bring her back now..And I was angry..I never felt this way.

Even Jonathan got scared of me in that moment I could smell his fear ...NO one was like me..NO one can be me.

I stopped the time with a single snap of my fingers I lifted him without even touching him in to the thin air I was now hovering in. I NEVER HATED SOMEONE MORE THEN HIM! 

He tried to tell me something..

Jonathan : Even if you kill me you can't save them..Look closer..Jack has a sword on his neck ..Daniel is seconds away from the arrow near his heart..Do you rally want all of them dead..*evil smirk on his face angered me even more if that was possible at this point*

I looked at them not releasing him from my grasp..Why am I listening to him I am more powerfull than he could even imagine..

Me: * suprisingly calm voice* You are nothing compared to me..and I want your army and evryone else to see that ...*evilest smile I have ever made pursed on my face as I snaped my fingers and the sword on Jacks neck became dust and arrow close to Dainels heart became nothing more than bubbles of a dish soap..* 

I snapped my fingers once again and everyone was sorted in perfect lines ..all eyes on us..on me holding him with nothing more then the wind I can control..

Everyone was staring and waiting what would happen next..

Me: IF YOU THOUGHT THIS MAN HERE WAS ANYTHING GOOD YOU ARE FOOLS...THIS "MAN" RIGHT HERE IS A FROD AND MY MOTHER KNEW IT ..YOU ALL KNOW IT..*another snap and everybodies memories were brought back* AND NOW YOU ALL REMEMBER.. YOUR LIFES TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU..ALL OF YOU..

Jonathan: *Hardly speaking because he was choking * SHheee...isss..lying to all of yyyouu..

Me: I DO NOT LIE ..I LEAVE THAT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU..NOW EVERYONE REMEMBERS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE..I AM STRONGER THAN YOU BUT I DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE THAT ..YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT ,,AND THAT IS WHY YOU KILLED ZAMBOVIA ..MY MOTHER AND NOT ME!

Jonathan: You know that if ..if you kill me ..you become dark..you will be the death and destruction you see in me

Me: LUCKLY FOR ME I WAS NEVER THE ONE WHO NEEDED TO KILL YOU !

Jonathan: WHHH..What do...do you mean..

Me: IT ALL STARTED WHEN YOU STABBED YOUR BROTHER IN THE BACK..NOW YOUR BROTHER WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR..

Jonathan :*khhhhk* AAAGH 

Gorut stabbed my sword trough his hart and I never felt better...

Me: Now I want to show you just how superior I am...at your last breath..I want you to see just how smart I am...without even lifting a finger I defeated you in your own game..

Zambovia flew next to me as did Daniel and Jack..

Jonathan:*hardly even breathing * B..But how?

Me: You didn't look carefully * I pointed my finger down*

Where Zambovias body lied ..was never her's body..it was and old shapeshifter who gave his life for me..for us..and I will forever be gratefull

Me: Now you have nothing..I'VE WON!

Jonathans body disapeared... I have won..we have won..

Me: Thank you Gorut ..

Gorut: I waited this my whole life..I love my brother ..but he is too evil for this world..He was..

Me: * turnes to my mother* I told you I have a plan..

Zambovia:*huggs me * I never doubted..

Me: Now what...

Gorut: *winks at me and wispers * now we do this... KNEEL BEFORE THE QUEEN...*he placed the crown on my head*

Everyone was kneeling before me ..The new queen of light angels..

Me: Rise...

As I stood there  above them,in front of my new palace.. I realised this is my new life and it..it is perfect...