Was it a dream?

Still recovering from that dream I couldn't sleep the entire night. I can't shake the feeling that that wasn't just a dream. I could always sense when someone is lying, now I can sense when someone is sad, I can create these alter dimensions ,change peoples minds,memories..I am wondering what else can I do.I never had the chance to explore my powers that night when it all went wrong. I know I can't just run away again because they will probably find me again and it can go much ,much worse. But if I don't know what I can do ,I won't learn to control it. I will have to do something. 

Well I can kill two flies with one stone and ask Zambovia and Daniel for help. They will think they are getting to me and  finally spend some quality time with me,and I can dig up some more truth and  practice.

*half an hour later*

Zambovia:(she looked so happy after I've asked her to help me) That actually sounds splendid.Do you agree Daniel?

Daniel: Well at least I am happy you came to us this time.I agree ,you should train. I have thought about what you said last night ..and I think you are wright. We cannot call us your parents when we weren't with you most of your childhood. And you have grown into a woman that we could only wish for. But also ,you have to understand that this isn't any easier for us . We had to give our most precious thing,our biggest love away just because she was to perfect for this world to handle. Now we failed at one thing we fought hardest for. You are not safe and it is all because of us. So if I ,if we, have a chance to be with you and teach you to defend yourself like we could never do. It will be my biggest pleasure Artemis.

Me:(the whole room was filled with this beautiful smell ,it was so warm and it felt like a strong hug, it warmed my body and soul..In my whole life I have never felt this before and I think it is..it is love! I saw Zambovias' eyes flare up like she felt the same way,but that feeling  didn't change anything) So ..let's do this.