Secret weapon

Me: How much longer does it take to get to the place

Elanor: My aunt is very skeptic person, she thinks her ex is going to do something with her daughters,so they hid in the woods long time ago.Only few people,besides us know where she lives...and we would like if that stays like that.

Me: Don't worry I will keep my mouth sealed.

Elanor: Thank you! And not just for this, for everything . I never got to say that earlier, or better said my pride didn't allow me to.

Me: It's fine,honestly. It was a mutual benefit. I needed you, you needed me.

Jack: *approaches* Girls please stop talking about me..

Me: The world does not revolve around you ,schmuck!

Jack: Auch! But you know that it does! ( Dear God,she is stunning)

Me: (How self absorbed he must be, I feel like I am talking to a child, insanely hot,funny and amazing child,oh come on stop it, you sound stupid, HE DOES NOT LIKE YOU!) HAHAHA! You know you are not funny, and now that you will excuse us ,we need to talk,and stop being a dork and help Flin!

Flin: Why thank you A..how do you say it again..?

Me: It's fine, just call me A (even I hate when you do ,why is it so hard to remember Angelica....I mean Artemis...oh dear God !)

*Boys went to buy us something to eat while, we girls talked*

Elanor: So how long do you two like each other?

Me:(WHAT?) What do you mean?

Elanor: You and Jack,don't tell me you two aren't together!

Me: Why on Earth would we be together?

Elanor: Oh COME ON! I see the way you look in his eyes, and he in yours. I recognize it so easily, because I look at Flin the same way.

Me: Is it that obvious that I like him, even though I am pretty sure, he doesn't like me back..

Elanor: Are you kidding me...? He is obsessed by you. When ever I turn around to see where Flin is, I catch him staring at you.

Me: *blushes* I..I thought.. Well it's complicated. Nothing can never become out of it. So if you wouldn't mind that this conversation stays between us...girl code?

Elanor: *giggles* I would love to hear the story, but I see them coming,and don't worry witches don't share secrets.

Me: Thank you! (Is it really possible for him to like me...I mean all he ever does is tease me, makes fun of me, makes me insanely laugh, talks to me about...WAIT!! How did I not see this before,he does like me..And sh*t. What am I supposed to do now? JUST ACT NORMAL,HERE HE COMES!)

Jack: Why do you look worried?

Me: I do?

Jack: Well yes..?!

Me: Ummm...( Elanor help!!! please ...)

Elanor : We are almost here so she is worried my aunt won't have answers for us..(I heard you thinking, don't worry angels can't hear my thoughts unless I want them to)

Me:*stupidly smiling* (ANGELS? How long did you know?) Yeah that is it..

Jack: Oh fine..!

Elanor: ( I knew as soon as you saved me, but I saw you mean no harm so I said nothing..)

Me:(I am sorry , I tend to not trust anyone, and I am new at all of this..)

Elanor:(I figured, I don't trust anyone either, but I had witch gut feeling like I was supposed to lead you to my aunt)