What happened?

I stormed out of his office like it was on fire. I know he is lying to me and I know I have to find out what and why..but Zambovia and Daniel will never let me stay here..OH I know..

Zambovia: Are you crazy we cannot stay here he will kill you!

Daniel: Zambovia is wright ,it is too dangerous!

Me: If we leave now he will suspect something,at least wait few days, because otherwise I am not safe anywhere..

Zambovia: Why did you go into his office in the first place,we should have been gone by now. None of this would be happening if you have just listened to us !

Me: NONE (calm down*deep breath*)...None of this would have happened if you told me the truth in the first place,now I am here ,afraid of my every second,scared of my powers,and on top of that I have to run. SO tell me again who are you to tell me WHAT and HOW I should do something?? 

Zambovia:(she said this with so much sadness in her voice) We are your parents..

Me:(I couldn't even bare her words ,my emotions were screaming but I coldly only said) My parents have died in a car accident ,you are just two frauds that ruined my whole life..

After I've said that ,I couldn't waited any second,I knew that if I see her face I will explode so I simply left...But emotions hurled and I had to go somewhere no one can find me to release it...