We are finally all back together

The scenario was breath taking... Silver river was flowing like it depended on no one...and it didn't . Every detail is marvelous and free. Pine trees are holding their hand together like no one can separate them from eachother..That is what I now see in my family. And it is so humbling to say I have one. To find solice in myself and love in them is the gratest gift one could recieve..and I have it all. I can smell the flowers from far..and I love it. I am amazed of just how much beauty I had missed because I was so blinded with anger and misled. To be able to just simply release everything is so enpovering. I can't wait to see them all... Mom ,Dad and..even Jack.I finally understand my feeling for him..they may be destined but I can feel in my bones how much they are true.

Daniel: Artemis...Oh how I have missed you !

Zambovia: Dan..You won't believe what she told me..You will be shocked!

Daniel: WHAT? What happened..

Me: First of all thank you...dad! I have missed you too

Daniel:...*speachless* Ok Zee where did you find this girl and what have you done to our doughter..?

Me: *smiles* I know you are shocked..but this is truly me..I simply found out the truth which I now know you weren't abel to tell me yourself. And my name is not Artemis no longer...it is Angelica. My name was given to me by my parents Daniel and Zambovia human 18 years ago ...and I love it...I love you..both of you . I always did,even when my anger was messing with my mind. I loved you because I knew deep down in my heart I knew all along that I was yours.. I had dreamed for so long to see your face and tell mom and dad..To show you just how much I need you ..No matter what you did...no matter how much it hurt me..and even if I had to destroy all my walls and disregard my pride I will tell you that now I know... I love you so so so much ..Mom and Dad and thank you for all of your love that I could have smelled when you looked at me.  For you right now..that is all I wanted to tell you from my heart...And my explenation ..let's say you both will have a V.I.P approach... *just like I did \unfortunatly\ to the shapeshifters I did now to them..I showed them my past ,everything exept what the witch showed me*

Zambovia,Daniel: What was that? 

Zambovia: Wow ..you are so uniqe ..so powerfull I love you!

Daniel: I love you too! Don't ever forget that..

Me: I know..but were is Jack..I have to apologise to him..

Zambovia: We knew from the start the two of you would click..*smiles mischiefly*

Me: You don't know the half of it hahah..

Zambovia : I would like to find it out ..with you

Me: And you will when the time is right,but now I need you to tell me where he is..

Daniel: I tried to bring him with me..but he said he will not come after what you did to him.. He rambled about something .."You stole them..you stole them from me.."

Me:..b..b..but how did he..

Jack: How did I know?

Me: * suprised* ( I turned around to see his gorgeous face staring right at me..why is he so beautifull) JACK? Oh you starteld me.. 

Jack: That is funny as far as I know ..you were the one who called me...and to answer your question.. Did you forget I can see into peoples minds..

Me: But you said you can't see into mine..and the witch told me she blocked you from her mind. I thought you were angry at me for the other reason ...and I still do owe you an apologie

Jack: I guess I am more powerfull then both of you tought...And I didn't see into your mind I saw into hers..

Me: than please forgive me..I never intended for you to be hurt ..I was just in so much pain..or wait weren't you the one how insulted me.. how did I forget this all of a sudden ...You weren't there when the witch showed me my past...YOU ARE NOT JACK..(AGAIN?)