We need to go! NOW!

After I washed myself I finally had some time to think straight. Jack is not going to compromise everything I have worked for so long. I can't go to Z. and D. because they mustn't know about my powers. This is very terrifying ... If I am this child from the prophecy then what do I need to fight for... or against? He said so little by saying so much. Or maybe I am not that child at all ,but that might be even more terrifying . I realize that I have these gifts that one should not have but that was not my doing. I didn't want any of this .. I weren't the one who birth me..I ..

and as I was thinking ..having this long monologue ,someone knocked on my bedroom doors.          

Me: Just a second ! *I thought it was Zambovia since I told her to come*                                                   (I opened the doors and my already pale face went transparent)                                                                                            JACK! WHAT?....HOW?...

Jack: Artemis relax I am not here to frighten you ,nor to snitch on you just hear me out ,please!!

Me: Get in! Now!

(Jack came in and I was freaking out!! We had to whisper ,but I had a feeling like we were the loudest two people on earth)

Jack: Listen I know you must be freaking out wright now, because you thought  that you worked your way into my mind,and I wanted to let you think that to see if after that you would try out your powers and I could know how powerful you are. But I saw you cry then I realized that you probably don't even know which ones you have. So I came to warn you and to show you something if you just give me the chance!

Me: You son of a demon.. You manipulated me .. Used me . How can I trust you after all of that. How can I know you won't hurt me. And how the hell did you resist my powers ?

Jack: I've told you before. I have the same kind of power like yours ,I mean that one in particular, so mind control , which was actually not cool from you a.k.a you manipulated me too,didn't work on me but still....

Me: Just because I can't smell the lies on you doesn't mean that I trust you. But you were the only one who told me the truth even before,and THAT is the ONLY reason I am going to allow you to stay ,so you are going to do what I tell you to do ,because you haven't  seen  ANYTHING yet.

Jack: Agreed!

Me: We need to go ! Now!