What are you doing here

....

Me: JACK???

I finally found the strength to tackle him down . He was strong ,but I guess my training paid off, even if I felt like he wasn't even trying to defend himself..

Me: Jack what are you doing here?

Jack: Artemis ,wait ..I can explain everything ...just please let me tell you..

Me: (still holding him down on the ground I said) I am listening..

Jack: Can you let me go?

Me: I said I am listening!

Jack: Fine ! I have been watching you for a couple of nights and I have noticed you come here every day. In the mornings you come with Zambovia and Daniel, but at nights you come alone. So I have decided to come here tonight and that is when I saw you spreading your wings ..

Me: (That stinky smell of gas mixed with a spoiled egg was all to familiar to me..he was lying) STOP LYING AND TELL ME THE TRUTH BEFORE I GET ANGRY ( I squeezed those words trough my teeth like a snake)

Jack: FINE! I was spying you for a month , I knew there is something different about you the first day we met back at your house when my powers didn't work on you. I could mess around Daniels head just a little bit ,but just enough to find the truth about them . But then again you..nothing. You didn't even blink when I tried to enter your brain. But this is so much more then I expected .I finally know why I can't get to you. You are the Gray angel.. The rarest and forbidden kind of angels. The most powerful angels in the universe,and you are hiding in a cave..

Me: I don't know what you have seen ,but I am not what you just said so don't even try to scare me off because it won't work..

Jack: I am not scaring you off Artemis, I am afraid of you. 

Me: Nonsense ,why would you be afraid off me ..I am not dangerous..

Jack: (giggles a little bit,still a bit afraid) Maybe if you take your hands off of my neck I would believe you..

Me: Oh ,yeah... fine!So... you were saying..?

Jack: So there is somethings you still do not understand and I can't tell all of them. You are a strong creature, but hopefully not a beast...let me explain.

(I very much know how annoying this kind of writing must be for you. I like to complicate things so as on the beginning you just have to wait a little while longer to find the truth. If you have something you do not like, please be free to tell me in the comments so that I can apply it, with love...)